Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Price: $23,000.00

This car is stock with the exception of an Airaid Intake. However with that being said, I have spent a considerable amount of money on it in the last few months correcting minor issues so I wouldn't be passing those onto a prospective buyer. I will do my best to spell those items out and also have copies of almost all the service invoices throughout my ownership. Some of the big expenses include a new 6L90 trans, oil pan gasket, rear main seal, alternator etc. etc.

The car is currently financed through a local credit union and the title can be released/transferred same day with proper documentation of funds.

• DETAILS:
Major stats/options: 2009 A6, clean title, Black Raven paint, non-recaro seats, ultraview roof, factory nav., factory polished wheels.
Motor: 6.2 LSA w/116K miles. To my knowledge, the car has never been modified. I bought it stock and have only added the Airaid on it. The car will come with the stock intake as well.
- Completed @ 116K miles were the following: New oil pan gasket, new rear main seal, fresh oil with Pennzoil Ultra Platinum 5w30 and Mobil 1 M1-212 larger oil filter.
- Completed @ 103K miles: NGK irridium spark plugs.
Supercharger: Replaced @ 93K miles by Dan Tobin Buick GMC under GM TSB.
Trans: Tim King (TKPerformance) stage 2 rebuild completed @116K miles. This build includes new steels, seals and clutches. Sonnax pump spring and pressure regulator, valve body rebuild, larger filter etc. Prior to this, although the car drove fine 95% of the time, it had the infamous 2-3, 3-4 shift flare when cold which is usually the beginning of the end.
Diff: Stock.
- New AC Delco fluid @ 116K miles.
Brakes: Rears are stock. Front are R1 rotors with Hawk HPS pads with good life left on both.
- New brake fluid @ 109K miles.
Suspension: Stock shocks and springs. The rear shocks aren't bad yet but are getting close to needing to be changed. I'm willing to work out putting new ones on for a serious buyer.
Tires: Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 with ~4000 miles. These tires work well for close to stock power level.

Misc Other:
- New cabin air filter @ 116K miles.
- New AC Delco alternator @ 114K miles.
- New NAPA gold battery @ 114K miles.
- The car is almost 10 years old and black. It was also daily driven for part of my ownership and reflects as such. There are no major cosmetic issues and the pictures in this post were taken yesterday, 3/12/2018 but I am happy to send additional pictures of any cosmetic blemishes to serious buyers.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.