Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2009 CTS-V M6 Sedan black raven with titanium int. Rec,Sunroof, CF, Alcantara. $26,500

Price drop to 26.5K!

So the time has come to sell my beloved first V. It took me almost 6 months to find a manual V in a price range I could afford with all the options I wanted. It has everything. Recaros, Alcantara, sunroof, Carbon fiber trim. From the time I've spent looking at these cars, an M6 with under 100k and all the desirable options for under 30k is a pretty damn good find. It's been garaged it's entire life and is in excellent shape for the age and mileage. The car has just over 83k, I'm asking $26,500 for the V.

Only mods are 3in stainless works catback and an airraid.
Rear diff fluid was swapped with Royal purple, dot4 brake fluid, and new spark plugs were swapped less than 1k ago.
Brand new Bridgestone Potenza S001's all around.

Car is located in Virginia beach. I have an ad on Autotrader with all my contact info. You can also PM me on here.
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...gId=488292068&ownerId=71773077&searchRadius=0

Here is a walk around vid of the car. (Cold start)

The bad:
The front bumper was dipped at one point and the paint is chipping in some spots. (not noticeable from 3 feet away)
One of the rear parking sensors is not working.

Thanks,
Richie

Ps. I have the title in hand which makes private sales a much easier process.

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price Drop to 27.5K

Reactions: NicsCTSV

·
Registered
3,135 Posts
Solid price. For the love of God hold it there.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Solid price. For the love of God hold it there.
Hoping it goes quick at this price point. I know there is someone out there who wants to enjoy a 3 pedal V for the price of a new Prius.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
New pics

Attachments

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Price drop to 26.5K!

Hate to do this but I'm deploying soon and I don't have room in my garage to store four vehicles for six months. This is a major loss for me and I would really like to see the car go to someone on the forum that actually gives a shit about these cars. I also have the title in hand and can help the buyer out significantly with sales tax. PM me for details.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold

Reactions: adam112
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.