Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Figured I should add this to our section here :)

No modules, all OEM. This is a ship in service for the radio silver box which I dont think many of you will mind as these are typically toys AND you would have had to take it out to put the more expensive lock pick in.

Thats right ALL OEM, no external modules or cutting/splicing and its cheaper than the Lockpick!

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
price?

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
I might be in for this... do you need the whole center console radio part, or just part of it?

I think I saw somewhere that you only do this on weekends... if you get it on a Friday, turn around is back out on Monday? Would love to do the IPC at the same time... just waiting for you to figure out IAT2's.

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I might be in for this... do you need the whole center console radio part, or just part of it?

I think I saw somewhere that you only do this on weekends... if you get it on a Friday, turn around is back out on Monday? Would love to do the IPC at the same time... just waiting for you to figure out IAT2's.
Correct if get it on a Friday its back out to you Monday. You have to really want the base features of the cluster programming, the IAT2 setup will be in there (it will show up so you wouldn't have to send it back) but unless I sell a few of these I'm not going to invest more time in building the external hardware for the IAT2 feed. I'd have like $300 just in parts for that thing LOL

I just had the coastal lockpick installed. What's the difference between the 2?
$100 cheaper and no add on module all OEM :)

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
What's required for the IAT2 sensor?

I'd be in for a setup and I bet once you have one or two of them in the wild, others will buy.

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The programming is already setup for it I have to build and program a module to send the data. Parts alone are about $300 I dont know how I'd ever make money on it, personally I think $300 alone is too high for that item.

·
Premium Member
2,619 Posts
I agree.. but it's only $45 more than the center console and no clock option.

It's worth $45 to keep my clock.

You can sell it as a no charge item to go along with the IPC programming charge.

I bet you'd have a flood of IPC programmings to do shortly after...

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
I have both getting installed in my car...radio module a bit late - did it get sent out this week? Fedex showed it was delivered to you Tuesday.

Looking forward to tilt mirrors like in my 2001 CLs...sigh

And my 8 y/o is gonna love watching movies now!..probably going to regret that but they don't drive in the car much anyway...

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Radio will go out today, normally I dont do any work except for weekends so it normally would have gone out monday ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Would this allow the addition for the '11+ rear view camera to be added to an '09-'10 V?

·
Vendor
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bi monthly bump :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

·
Premium Member
6,566 Posts
This adds an aux video input? Is it hdmi?

·
Registered
317 Posts
i want one!

1 - 20 of 104 Posts