Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at getting new wheels for my V-Wagon but I actually like the stock polished wheels. I sourced a set of polished coupe rears to put on the back and by what I could research on stock suspension and stock size tires it will fit without any drama. My question is, will I run into any issues on Eibach sedan springs? And does anyone know what size spacer I would need if I want to run the 19x9.5+56 rear wheels on the front of my wagon?
Thanks

·
Registered
326 Posts
I would think a 10 or 15mm would give you close to flush on the front i run 19x9.5 +40 up front with a 285/35/19 tire and lowered and dont have any rubbing issues

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
I'm running my sedan rears up front with a 15mm spacer.

·
Registered
784 Posts
I'm running 20x9.5 +45 up front and there's plenty of clearance, which would equate to an 11mm spacer, so as others have said in here, 10-15mm spacer is what you want.

·
Registered
50 Posts
guys i just installed spacers from Wheel Adapters, Wheel Spacers, Hub Rings, and much more! | Motorsport Tech. Stock sedan wheels and tire sizes. Car is lowered on Eibach sedan and it handles much better. No rubbing at all. My only regret for not doing this when i got the car.

if you have black wheels ask them to send you a black finish ones.
BLACK Adapter - Hub & Wheel Centric Bora 15mm 5x120 66.9 -66.9 14x1.5 Studs & Lugs

1 - 5 of 5 Posts