Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks, just ordered a drag pack 18x5, 17x11 for my 2011 Coupe. I will be running the MT 305 45 17 rear. I'm wondering what's a good size to run up front to avoid any idiot lights coming on? Thanks folks.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Your rear tire is just shy of 28”, you can’t run a 28” tire on the front without rubbing. Just go with a m/t 26” sportsman front and get used to turning off your traction control.

·
Registered
443 Posts
I run a 28" tall tire on my front sedan with no rubbing. Car is still on stock springs and new struts. I Will be doing some coil overs on the front soon, so all of this could change soon after.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
There is limited selection in 18” front runner tires. M/T doesn’t offer anything.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh nice I didn’t see anything on their website. I think a 27” front would be perfect. Too bad they don’t offer it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts

Reactions: boostjunky

·
Registered
7,583 Posts
Yes. And the rear was squatting because launching at the track. I'm on coilovers, so I have it set to where it needs to be so the turbos don't rub on speed bumps. Good luck with your tire search.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I run the M&H 185/50/18 frontrunner radials that have been mentioned previously. Integrated valve stem TPMS sensors won't fit (on the Billet Specialties wheels anyway) so we installed bands and appropriate sensors. Work great.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts