Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I found out I had the sedan wheels on my 2012 coupe. So I'm looking at hub centric wheel spacers now instead of spending money on new rims. The rims I have now are black chrome and I can only seem to find satin coupe rims that are OEM. Weapon x offers the spacer in 15mm and I'm wondering if I will need an alignment after installing? This is the biggest size they offer on their website, but I was suggested by another member here to do 1inch so Im also wondering if you guys think 15mm will be enough to give it the stock look. I don't have any suspension modifications. If you could chime in with any info regarding this or experience Id appreciate the feedback, Thanks

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah kinda tricky matching black chrome, but you can buy black chrome coupe rears here.....

https://www.detroitwheelandtire.com/hol-4677-black-pvd-r-sw.html
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I talked with them bc i am close to their shop. This is a definitely an option for me in the future but probably cant afford it for this summer as I a have some performance mods in the works and if I go with new rears i will want to refinish the fronts haha...are you not a fan of spacers?

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
No experience with spacers, just obvious when a coupe runs sedan rears, it takes away from the aggressive look of the coupe rears.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
17,427 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts