Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, local dealer has a 2013 CTS V Coupe, Silver, with 72K miles. Was going to check it out, but wanted opinions on the value. Carfax shows One Owner, and was bought at same dealer than currently has it listed. No recaros, but airaid intake is visible in photos. They have listed for $30k. Seems to be below KBB, but not sure if there are other factors I should keep an eye out for?

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
Differential noise. SuperCharger isolator.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just bought a 09 V sedan loaded with all options 55K mi owned by 1 family all maintenance records including original window sticker always garage kept all bone stock last week for $24.5K cash. I literally looked at 1,000's of V's online prior to pulling the trigger on this 1. Coupes are normally less than sedans. Had to be politely persistent with the seller for a month. Not sure he really wanted to part with it. IMHO - KBB is a bit overpriced on the current value of the Gen 2 V. However, market area of the vehicle does make a difference in price. I traveled 6 hours to meet my seller about 1/2 way between where we each live. In my area my V would have been priced at $30K+.

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
I think that's probably a fair price for a car with 100% dealer service records and all recalls. It's probably still eligible for a free blower replacement if that's noisy. But $30K in today's market? I'd counter with $25K.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts