Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought this on eBay 112 mm front supercharger drive it came with a 10 bolt pulley hub for $350.00 cheaper option then getting you factory one ported and welded.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Purchased one in April, still waiting on a couple issues to be fixed. The 3 rear isolator pins are missing(makes it useless), only one screw holding the bypass plate and my 10bolt pulleys don't line up.
Does look like a good piece for the price, hopefully they send me the pins to make it functional. Pics attached

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is a company on line that sells all those parts you are missing. Superchargersonline.com
What pulley do you have?

·
Registered
73 Posts
There is a company on line that sells all those parts you are missing. Superchargersonline.com
What pulley do you have?
Thanks, the seller said that the missing pieces(3 prongs) were being manufactured and just completed today. If they don't send them soon I will have to order it, but I think it will need to be the whole shaft. And really don't want yo have to take the snout apart.

I have 3 ADM pulleys ; 1 2.38 GRIPTEC (Z INDUSTRIES), a normal 2.38. Both don't fit over this snout so it needs to also be machined like the oem. The one in the pic is a 2.50 Griptec ADM.

Hand Finger Wrist Gadget Gas
Wheel Finger Rim Automotive wheel system Gas

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any update on this from either of you guys? Feeling a little saucy and thinking about pulling the trigger on one and porting the blower case to match...

·
Registered
2 Posts
It appears these have gone away, they were always popping up on eBay. I looked the other day and couldn't find them listed anywhere.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts