Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi I have an LSA crate motor in my 69 Camaro I have some updates to the motor and would like to use a 10" pulley with Lingenfelter pulley relocation bracket and keep the stock top pulley. I'll list my upgrades below. Are there any problems with the 10" pulley I should know about? This will be for a first start up

A base tune for a 10% pulley is in the ECU
ZL1 lid
BTR stage 3 cam
C&R Heat exchanger
EMP pump with Lingenfelter upgrade
CTS V fuel pump
Vapor worx fuel pump controller
VMax ported gold blade 90mm TB`
ARH coated 1-78 headers
3" Magnaflow exhaust
ATI balancer
Cold air kit
NGK Ti7ix plugs
160 degree thermostat
ID 850 s
Opinions welcome and HP guesses
Thanks for your time!

· Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe with a blue wrap. Cam, smaller pulley, larger injectors, methanol injection.
619 Posts
I haven't read the pros and cons to smaller upper pulleys vs the larger lower pulley. This will be interesting to read some opinions. I'm personally on the stock lower but I'm going with a 2.38 upper in a few weeks. This will be on a Kong ported LSA s/c

· Registered
2011 CTSV Coupe M BLK LSX376-B15
979 Posts
Hi I have an LSA crate motor in my 69 Camaro I have some updates to the motor and would like to use a 10" pulley with Lingenfelter pulley relocation bracket and keep the stock top pulley. I'll list my upgrades below. Are there any problems with the 10" pulley I should know about? This will be for a first start up

A base tune for a 10% pulley is in the ECU
ZL1 lid
C&R Heat exchanger
EMP pump with Lingenfelter upgrade
CTS V fuel pump
Vapor worx fuel pump controller
VMax ported gold blade 90mm TB`
ARH coated 1-78 headers
3" Magnaflow exhaust
ATI balancer
Cold air kit
NGK Ti7ix plugs
160 degree thermostat
ID 850 s
Opinions welcome and HP guesses
Thanks for your time!
I am running an ATI PN: 918854 balancer, ATI PN: 916227 pulley, and Lingenfelter PN: L220636509 pulley relocation bracket on a LSX376-B15 and have zero issues to report regarding fitment. May want to consider and pin the crank, I am unable to locate the PN for the pin kit I used? Also, with the engine out consider replacing the timing chain tensioner with GM PN: 12588670 timing chain damper. I installed an ARP PN 951503 balancer bolt, just an FYI, ARP instructs to use Ultra Lube on the threads, ATI instructions RED permanent Loctite on the threads, I personally went with the loctite on the threads, your call... Is there a reason you selected the ID850s vs ID1050x injectors?

· Registered
2011 CTSV Coupe M BLK LSX376-B15
979 Posts
Thanks,they were bought before I made a few of the upgrades. Never ran yet.
Injector Dynamics has very precise injector data with easy to use excel copy and past spread sheets. You'll need to scale the flow vs differential fuel pressure table 50% and then add that value to your Injector flow rate vs pressure delta table and then double the values in your stoichiometry table, this gets overlooked often. In addition you'll need to update the injector flow rate vs pressure data in your FPCM and injector pulse width value in order to get the intended performance. Just to give you an idea the fuel performance I've been getting using the ID1050x injectors: On one log my fuel is near maxed out at 15lbs of boost, 65psi fuel pressure, with injector duty cycle 81%. 5400rpm, 2.65 air cylinder mass, 10.15 AFR, 1220lbs of torque. Also, I have upgraded DW300c pumps in order to achieve these numbers. I've attached a flow comparison chart that shows the differences using stock vs DW pumps at 13.5v. The flow chart is the flow rate of both pumps combined, not the single use pump rate. Notice that flow and pressure are proportional. I've been running 40psi on low pressure, but plan to reduce it to 30psi. Good luck on your build!
Font Number Document

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.