Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just couldn’t get the last .07 hundredths. Maybe if I lost 100 pounds? LOL.

This was with full interior, 100 Octane, skinnies on the front.

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Video of a 10.08 pass today.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Nice! This is 100% stock, OEM tires on the back as well? I think I saw a bit of daylight under the front tire as well.

·
Premium Member
2,884 Posts
He was still on the winter wheel setup, snow tires and all. ;)

Reactions: Karch

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nice! This is 100% stock, OEM tires on the back as well? I think I saw a bit of daylight under the front tire as well.
No I tried the stock Nitto drag radials and couldn’t get them to hook. This is with Mickey Thompson’s ET Street R dead hook!

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
He was still on the winter wheel setup, snow tires and all. ;)
LOL I must be the only person in the world to drive a Demon in the Winter. Yes I am nuts! ;)

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fastest modded Demon pulley, tune and E85. Not mine.

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hell yeah! Was that off the trans brake or foot brake?
Using the trans brake does not seem to improve times. I nailed it perfectly a couple times and it did not run any quicker. Same result with others on the Hellcat forum.

·
Premium Member
7,116 Posts
Using the trans brake does not seem to improve times. I nailed it perfectly a couple times and it did not run any quicker. Same result with others on the Hellcat forum.
Interesting, were your times on the stock PCM of the one that comes in the Demon box or whatever its called? Haven't really kept up with these since they started hitting the streets so my understanding may be incorrect.

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
Tesla says what?

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Interesting, were your times on the stock PCM of the one that comes in the Demon box or whatever its called? Haven't really kept up with these since they started hitting the streets so my understanding may be incorrect.
Crate ECM with 100 octane

·
I need about tree fiddy.
1,061 Posts
Just curious to you thoughts, since you have owned all three and daily drove them...

I know the Mopars are a lot faster in a straight line by a LONG ways then any V (stock to stock), and the V is better in the corners (but the Mopars are not terrible for being as big as they are). How do the V2, Hellcat, and Demon compare as every day cars?

I think I will only have my 2010 V another year or so...and I am planning the replacement. Leaving towards a C6ZR1, C6Z (maybe C7), V3, or ZL1 (10 speed). But the Hellcats is starting to creep on to the short list. I say a Demon too, but I do not think my budget will stretch that high.

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just curious to you thoughts, since you have owned all three and daily drove them...

I know the Mopars are a lot faster in a straight line by a LONG ways then any V (stock to stock), and the V is better in the corners (but the Mopars are not terrible for being as big as they are). How do the V2, Hellcat, and Demon compare as every day cars?

I think I will only have my 2010 V another year or so...and I am planning the replacement. Leaving towards a C6ZR1, C6Z (maybe C7), V3, or ZL1 (10 speed). But the Hellcats is starting to creep on to the short list. I say a Demon too, but I do not think my budget will stretch that high.
Loved my V it was a great daily driver. Wanted something new that was just as fast with a warranty, not much choices in that category. I got the Hellcat and absolutely loved it. Great daily, very comfortable, newer tech, not quite as luxurious but not bad. Doesn’t handle quite as well as the V. Power obviously awesome ran a 10.8 on drag radials with the Hellcat. I would still have the Hellcat if the Demon didn’t come out.

Demon has all the amenities of the Hellcat, but the power is a lot more, pulls like a freight train all the way through the top speed. The drag features are amazing and the whole specialness of the car is awesome. The crate is a neat touch, the personalized air vent with my name, etc...

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
LOL I must be the only person in the world to drive a Demon in the Winter. Yes I am nuts! ;)
We see 2-3 a day in the winter here. ;)

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Burnout King
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 22 Posts