Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
09 CTS-V 6 speed Black
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Newbie to the forum, I’m the original owner of an 09 V, black, 6spd. The car is in the shop for full paint and while she’s torn down there are some things that I’d like to do and some things that need replacing, I’d like to keep the old girl classy but dress her up a bit. Feel free to make suggestions or offer help to any of the things I’m considering on doing.
Headlights are being rebuilt by AutoLedTech
Front fogs, going with WeaponX, CF wide eye, modified to fit vertical 7” strip LED
Need rotors, considering Stoptech Drilled/Slotted
Brake pads, going with OEM
Calipers getting PC’d red (they only came silver in 09)
Factory wheels being PC’d to black
Needs new front splitter and rear valance, considering CF, but I have a tendency to trash the splitter 😂
Thank you, I’m happy to be on here!

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Hi, Newbie to the forum, I’m the original owner of an 09 V, black, 6spd. The car is in the shop for full paint and while she’s torn down there are some things that I’d like to do and some things that need replacing, I’d like to keep the old girl classy but dress her up a bit. Feel free to make suggestions or offer help to any of the things I’m considering on doing.
Headlights are being rebuilt by AutoLedTech
Front fogs, going with WeaponX, CF wide eye, modified to fit vertical 7” strip LED
Need rotors, considering Stoptech Drilled/Slotted
Brake pads, going with OEM
Calipers getting PC’d red (they only came silver in 09)
Factory wheels being PC’d to black
Needs new front splitter and rear valance, considering CF, but I have a tendency to trash the splitter 😂
Thank you, I’m happy to be on here!
I've had good success with R1 slotted and EBC Red Stuff. You can find them on sale on some holidays for 20-30% off.

The Black Moon I have seems to be holding up well.

Congrats on the refresh.

Reactions: Jerseygirl
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.