Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

2009 Cadillac CTS-V - 2 owner car, stored in climate controlled garages its whole life, and meticulously maintained - All paperwork, window sticker, manuals, records included
Manual transmission - Recaro seats, alcantara steering wheel/shift knob/shifter boot, Ultraview, Navigation
67,600 miles - Clean Carfax, no accidents
Amsoil syntheic fluids throughout regularly
Built by Cordes Performance Racing - Tuned by Nic D
2017 Sema show car - Everything works, zero known issues. No noises, squeaks, knocks or anything like that. 9/10 considering its age - New paint on bumper covers and hood. No rock chips.
Only mentionable damage, very small paint peal near headlight smaller than a dime, one very small and hardly noticeable ding on top of drives side fender.

903whp/919tq - Dynojet

$38,000 - Located in Gilbert AZ - Buyer responsible for shipping - Title in hand - I do not need help selling - 480-six 9 five-o185
Only trades considered are CTS-V 6M Wagon or ATS-V 6M Sedan

3M crystaline ceramic tint including windsheild
Paint to match rear bumper insert, foglight buckets, and OEM splitters. Paint to match engine bay plastics and BMR intake vanity cover.
Weapon X fiberlass/carbon fiber hood (painted and cleared underside with exposed carbon fiber center)
3 sets of wheels to choose from. At 38K you get one set.
OEM Polished coupe wheels w/ TPMS - Continental Extreme Contact DW - 90% fronts, 25% rears
Weld S71 polished 17x10 - 18x8 - Micky Thompson ET Street SS - Hankook Ventus V12 - 50 miles on wheels and tires (no TPMS)
Savini Black Di Forza silver/brushed 20x10 - 20x8.5 - Toyo R888R rears - Toyo Proxes T1 Sport fronts - 50 miles on wheels and tires (has TPMS)
Eibach coupe lowering springs (no squeeks or noises) OEM springs also included

McLeod RXT 1200 clutch and flywheel (300 miles)
Driveshaft Shop Carbon Fiber DS
Core short throw shifter
Billet shifter linkage
Differential replaced 1000 miles ago with brand new OEM unit. (Original diff began to whine)

Rebuilt LSA long block installed Jan/19 - 100 miles on it
New everything - timing chain, seals/gaskets, oil pan w/ Improved Racing baffle kit, belts, tensioners, pullies (10" lower 2.65" upper), new alternator, starter, battery.

Rotating assembly:

416ci
Melling high flow oil pump
Callies Compstar Forged Crank
Molnar Rods 4340 Billet 6.125
ARP rod bolts
Wiseco Pistons
Upgraded pins
New bearings
WFO Built

Heads:

Trick Flow 255
Landspeed ported
Victory Coated Titanium intake valves
Victory Inconell exhaust valves
PAC 1208x springs
WFO built
ARP Head bolts
Comp Cam Custom Grind
233/255
.604 .595
.118 +5

Magnuson Heartbeat TVS2300 - Modified coolant ports for AN fittings, polished lid, and snout (500 miles)
10" lower 2.65" upper
Stewart pump (new)
BMR Ice Box polished
Weapon X track attack heat exchanger
Polished billet Weapon X valve covers
Relocated and painted ignition coils
Mighty Mouse oil catch can
NW 102mm Boosted Throttle Body
RPM 5" intake polished
Lingenfelter launch controller/2 step anti lag
Kooks long tubes, catless, stock catback with QTP wireless cutouts

Dedicated Performance flex fuel system
127lb ID injectors (100 miles)
Radium Engineering fuel rails polished

Attachments

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'll move some wheels around and lower the price a bit for a buyer that only wants one set.

·
3,945 Posts
Fantastic looking car and build!
Wife and kids told me I’m too old to pull off a red car. It’s looks so amazing, it would be criminal to wrap it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
3,945 Posts
Wait is that a wrap?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is it? The color? Nobody likes manuals? I simply cannot fathom how I havent had any interest in this car.....

·
PC Load Letter!?!?!
1,676 Posts
What is it? The color? Nobody likes manuals? I simply cannot fathom how I havent had any interest in this car.....
Most likely lending thats available for an 09 CTS-V. Your buyer will probably have to be willing and able to drop some cash. Such is the downside to selling a modded car. Pretty sweet build though, and glws.

·
Registered
622 Posts
This by no means is any disrespect to you or the car, but since you asked. I would think that for most the painted plastic under the hood as well as the chrome blower and intake may be a turn off. It gives that look that its a show car and not a 900 WHP animal. One may think all show and no go. Perhaps get to the track and see what kind of MPH it runs and back up the dyno numbers. That may boost interest in your car.

Also many are afraid to buy such a modded car not knowing the person or the history of the car even if just on the forum.

·
Registered
6,675 Posts
Its red and over built. I went through a similar situation when I sold my yellow C5. The average C5 was selling in the mid to upper teens and I was asking $30k. It took time but i got close to my number.
Another option would be for you to buy the wagon you want first, move your mods over to that, then sell this car close to stock.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts