Cadillac CTS-V Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
So i got this message on my dash after the last time i took my car drifting, car seems to be fine when cruising but i get this message when i floor it or drift it again, another thing is that i get the yellow e brake sign on the left when i hit a pot hole and yes i read about it and cleaned and greased my sensors no luck still acts the same plus all connections are okay even the ground on the intake side.
IMG_9074.jpg

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Check brake fluid level. I got that suspension error as well as a brake error when I put my foot in it.

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Check your motor mounts man...the DS is known to fail at stock power levels...the drifting is likely only amplifying the issue. Motor mount issues can cause any number of problems from coils banging the strut tower, to blower lid hitting the hood, yellow tcs warnings etc...

I like the videos!

Edit: Also check your lower control arms up front, they are notorious for coming loose and move while driving.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Check your motor mounts man...the DS is known to fail at stock power levels...the drifting is likely only amplifying the issue. Motor mount issues can cause any number of problems from coils banging the strut tower, to blower lid hitting the hood, yellow tcs warnings etc...

I like the videos!

Edit: Also check your lower control arms up front, they are notorious for coming loose and move while driving.
Motor mounts are okay, brake fluid is full. Ill try to put the car on the jacks as soon as possible to check lower control arms.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
The dealership read the code when mine had that....it was a left rear shock. With me assisting a friend who had already done them on his, we replaced both rears for the price the dealer wanted for one.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The dealership read the code when mine had that....it was a left rear shock. With me assisting a friend who had already done them on his, we replaced both rears for the price the dealer wanted for one.
If thats the case then im ready for some kw or bc coilovers.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
With your drifting...that probably will be a good thing.

Reactions: Ruthle55

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys i figured it out, it was the ground on the drivers side (G110) it was tight but it wasnt doing its job properly so i took the bolt off cleaned the threads and replaced the bolt. its all good now
thanks for the help.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Hey guys i figured it out, it was the ground on the drivers side (G110) it was tight but it wasnt doing its job properly so i took the bolt off cleaned the threads and replaced the bolt. its all good now
thanks for the help.
You mean the ground under the intake, right? That thing has bitten more people than I can count.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You mean the ground under the intake, right? That thing has bitten more people than I can count.
Yeah its the same one, I tightened mine and still triggered the same error, i changed the bolt and cleaned the thread. Its all good now.
I asked a couple of people they told me change your abs module or shocks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts