Boost mode racing
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Like Tree11Likes
  • 5 Post By z0stix
  • 1 Post By blubyu
  • 2 Post By Lt1z
  • 1 Post By blubyu
  • 1 Post By Karch
  • 1 Post By Lt1z

Thread: Boost mode racing

Boost mode racing

Has anyone had experience with boost mode racing porting there blower vs jokerz or kong?

Not even comparable....

Jaguar
    Boost mode did mine, it came out fuckin killer. David knows his shit.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    2012 OBM Coupe A6
    Stage 1.5 - 2.45 Upper, Ported Blower, 102mm TB, FIC1000's, Dsteck FF Sensor & Filter, HX Tank, Varimax Pump, Test Pipes, QTP Cutouts
    Stage Airaid - 515rwhp/487rwtq (176.2mph TX Mile) https://www.facebook.com/10001644505...446300/?type=3

Custom Gauge Pods: https://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/11-...d-printer.html

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

David did mine as well as budget ported stock lsa heads
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Boost mode racing-received_437760663373772_1572566094212.jpg   Boost mode racing-received_423881761428329_1572566101600.jpg   Boost mode racing-received_423881868094985_1572566110252.jpg   Boost mode racing-received_437760610040444_1572566386321.jpg  

You asked if they are comparable. I have seen how a Boost Mode ported blower did before AND after Modern Airflow Dynamics got a hold of it. Lets just say anyone can make them shiny and look pretty in pictures.
    random84 likes this.

What were the gains after MAD ported it?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Vendor
    There is a lot of competition in this sector these days. The guys with years of experience tend to produce better results the the Facebook flavor of the week from what I have seen.

Jaguar
    Quote Originally Posted by blubyu View Post
    You asked if they are comparable. I have seen how a Boost Mode ported blower did before AND after Modern Airflow Dynamics got a hold of it. Lets just say anyone can make them shiny and look pretty in pictures.
    Anyone can also order a stage 2, port it to max effort and say i did this much better than you... hypotheticals and all

I believe the op was asking about jokerz and kong, do you have anything from the original 3 in the question on your own car?
    2012 OBM Coupe A6
    Stage 1.5 - 2.45 Upper, Ported Blower, 102mm TB, FIC1000's, Dsteck FF Sensor & Filter, HX Tank, Varimax Pump, Test Pipes, QTP Cutouts
    Stage Airaid - 515rwhp/487rwtq (176.2mph TX Mile) https://www.facebook.com/10001644505...446300/?type=3

Custom Gauge Pods: https://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/11-...d-printer.html

Quote Originally Posted by BlueCoupeV View Post
    Anyone can also order a stage 2, port it to max effort and say i did this much better than you... hypotheticals and all

I believe the op was asking about jokerz and kong, do you have anything from the original 3 in the question on your own car?
    Yes I did actually. The blower I am referring to was on Evans max effort car that runs low 9's blower only. You can have all the BS stages and copies of images you want, nothing can substitute having real experience and schooling with air flow.

So like I said Boost Mode is not even in the same ballpark as the other two mentioned here, I don't care if its stage 3000 from them. I'm sure Evan Clark would be glad to chime in here and Jokerz rendition blowers are on some of the fastest V cars in the country along with MAD and RCR. You can either have results or hype...
    Karch likes this.

Yes I did actually. The blower I am referring to was on Evans max effort car that runs low 9's blower only. You can have all the BS stages and copies of images you want, nothing can substitute having real experience and schooling with air flow.

So like I said Boost Mode is not even in the same ballpark as the other two mentioned here, I don't care if its stage 3000 from them. I'm sure Evan Clark would be glad to chime in here and Jokerz rendition blowers are on some of the fastest V cars in the country along with MAD and RCR. You can either have results or hype...
    RCR??? I haven’t heard of that one.

RCR (Rick Crawford Racing)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Administrator
    Not all RCR builds have Jokerz blowers.

Quote Originally Posted by Karch View Post
    Not all RCR builds have Jokerz blowers.

Actually very few do that are not him taking over in the middle of a build. The ones that do definitely have his tricks massaged into them. The guy is running 8.70's blower only at 4k race weight, he definitely knows a little more than most and when him and Cal and a few others team up, this is the end result. Freaking awesome to watch them do more with much less pulley than the field runner a half second slower with moon boost.

Administrator
    I’m just saying I know of over 20 blowers that were shipped to him from Cali.

blubyu likes this.

Vendor
    Actually very few do that are not him taking over in the middle of a build. The ones that do definitely have his tricks massaged into them. The guy is running 8.70's blower only at 4k race weight, he definitely knows a little more than most and when him and Cal and a few others team up, this is the end result. Freaking awesome to watch them do more with much less pulley than the field runner a half second slower with moon boost.
    Suspension, weight reduction and 60 ft tuning go a long way in a field of street cars just throwing power at the rear wheels.
    zeel likes this.

Sponsored Links