I ran up on a V3. He hit it and I caught him. Super surprised, because I knew I was going to be walked. I have an 11V with mont motors stage 2 pkg. Damn, those V3s look great and sounds nasty. Time for some headers for me.
• LME custom built LSA based 416 ci with fully forged internals
• ARP Pro Series 12pt. main stud kit
• Mill stock LSA heads (mill finish, valve job) (Heads will be upgraded or ported sometime down the line)
• NEP blower cam package, IWIS timing chain, melling oil pump, LS2 dampener, trunion upgrade, LS9 head gaskets, LS7 lifters, ARP head stud kit and NGK BR7 spark plugs
Magnuson 2300 Heartbeat (2.65 upper/8.6 Lower equating to 15-16psi) | NEP 1 gallon reservoir | Active Interchiller reservoir | NEP 4.5 inch intake w/green filter | NW 102mm TB | ARH 1 7/8 header with gutted cats | DSX Flex Fuel Sensor | ID 1300 Injectors | Auxiliary Secondary pump | Varimax pump | Active Interchiller | Electric Cutouts
Dynojet numbers: 770whp and 807wtq on e74
Daily: 2016 VW CC APR Stage 1
- 2011 TGC Sedan | A6 | Recaro's | Ultraview | Suede
- Mods : AIRAID | Mamo Ported TB | DSX Flex Fuel Kit/Filter/Aux Fuel Pump Kit | ZL1 Lid | Fluidyne T-Rex HX | Varimax HX pump | Kook's Headers w/green cats | B&B axleback | 2.4" upper | ID1300's | Lt1z stg 2.5 cam | Pat G Tuned
- WTB/To-Do: Ported TFS Heads | Ported blower/snout/102mmTB | Weld RT-S S71's and DR's
yeah the V3 is in desperate need of a tune from stock.
I have searched far and wide for a video of a V3 with just a tune and intake to see what they make and how they perform against something I know. like a stock V3 or a V2 making around 550whp too
Stock.....can I wait....