CTS V parts for sale
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Like Tree7Likes
  • 3 Post By Got Bearings?
  • 4 Post By Blades1_99

Thread: CTS V parts for sale

CTS V parts for sale

Does such a forum topic exist, if one does why is it that I can't access it? I usually use the Facebook page but I figured I'd give this forum a try. Apparently I don't have access to it. I'll just continue to use the Facebook page.

Posting in Classifieds

Per Tony's request there are some new rules regarding posting in the classifieds section.

CTSVowners.com was designed for members. Users who sign up and "post whore" with the intent to reach the 50 post minimum just to sell will be banned and all post deleted. If there are special circumstances, please contact an administrator or one of the moderator’s. You can request to become a vendor on this site by contacting Norcal SS directly. This is for CTSV related products only. When posting something please do the following: These rules apply to ALL Members (Vendors included).

1) You must have 50 post and one month as a member to sell items on this site. You will also need 50 posts to start a WTB thread. Reviving old threads and/or double posting in threads just to get your post count high enough to sell is NOT permitted. If you are found doing this, your post WILL BE deleted. We welcome all members, but we want you to be a part of our community and not just sign up to sell items

2) If you are able to sell in our classifieds section. Please have items supported by pictures (Actual pictures. No links to ebay, craigslist, ect). And your asking price for said item. We want our members here to see what you have available. If you have other items to add, please update your pictures and modify your first post.

3) Included in the pictures of items being sold. Please have screen name and date on a piece of paper. This is becoming a known trend in selling items on many sites throughout the internet, and we want to know these items are in your possession at the time of sale. If you don't provide proper pictures with your thread, the thread will be deleted without notice.

4) If you have been reported in the scammers section. You will not be able to sell here, and any existing "for sale" threads you may have will be deleted. If we find that you have started a thread selling an item, your thread WILL BE deleted without notice and followed by infractions.

5) Please respect the sellers thread by staying on topic. If you go off-topic or try to sell/mention your item in another members thread, your post will be deleted followed by an infraction. Along with this do not degrade the sellers thread by posting comments about the condition and/or price of what they are selling. If you feel you can help the seller by adding something (example: price is too high because there are six for sale for half that price) and you want to do so then please do it in a PM.

To make the above work properly you will notice that user titles have changed. New users will have a title that says registered user. When you get 50 post and have been on site 30 days your title will upgrade to active member. At this time you are allowed to use the classifieds.

Rich
    Last edited by Got Bearings?; 11-05-2019 at 08:03 PM.
    Karch, MYV and piening2150 like this.
    2009 Black Raven CTS-V
    6M, Recaros, mostly stock...

1995 Impala SS - SOLD
    383, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by mackleit01 View Post
    When Bearings states WTF, I'm not clicking on the link.
    SoCal CTS-V Owners: Join our local Facebook group

https://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/170...s/81089?page=3

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2009 Black Raven CTS-V

1995 Impala SS - SOLD
    383, 6M

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Nice. I'm more of a buyer in fact I have nothing to sell, I'd rather buy from a member or vendor BEFORE I go to
    eBay. Thank you for the reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead926 View Post
    Nice. I'm more of a buyer in fact I have nothing to sell, I'd rather buy from a member or vendor BEFORE I go to
    Well, it keeps out would be scammers who only sign up, post and leave. Very few scammers will take the time to wait 30 days and make 50 posts.

Honestly, I cant remember the last time I read about someone being scammed here. On FB, I see it regularly on CTS-V classified groups.

So either wait it out, make 50 posts and shop with confidence... or roll the dice on FB or eBay.

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
    2009 Black Raven CTS-V

1995 Impala SS - SOLD
    383, 6M

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhead926 View Post
    When I first joined here, I didn't even know that there was a Classified section and didn't find out there was one until I was in the 30s. Getting to 50 took a bit because posts were deleted/lost since moderators thought I was post whoring and I got edited.

I've found FB sellers just ghost away, just happened with a DSX Fuel Sensor, but people here are straight up good to deal with.

So read & heed (especially comments by Rubber Duck, Random, LT1Z, and others), comment/participate while not post whoring and you'll be there.

IF you aren't in a rush to spend money to buy parts, you'll benefit by exercising patience with a better build and save $$ later.
    "Pearl" is a 2011, V Coupe, A6, Recaros, Skyview.

Mods: Airaid - Red filter, Side Swipe, Mamo LS7 Ported TB, ZL1 lid, Fasterproms underhood tank, BMR Catch Can, ....

Sponsored Links