Forum Organization
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Like Tree10Likes
  • 8 Post By Unavowed
  • 1 Post By larry arizona
  • 1 Post By F0RCED1NDUCT10N

Thread: Forum Organization

Forum Organization

Hi Admins,

I've been a member for about a year now, I don't have too many posts but I come here to read often and I think the forum could use a better organizational flow. I'm not sure how hard it would be to reorganize the flow of the forum but here's my 2 cents...

I was an active member on the Lexus forums when I owned my GS and the forum was broken down by generation (I realize we do have some of that here, but not quite like the Lexus forums). The forum of course had its main menus and general discussion areas in the main hub, but was then broken down by generation for further discussion. IE 1st gen 93-97/2nd gen 98-05/3rd gen 06-11 and so on. Each sub forum then took you to another hub that would have stickies, DIYs, build threads, maintenance and trouble shooting, classifieds, etc. This allowed for a model specific experience on the forums. This way, I felt it was easier to navigate and wade through the information on the forums so I could search specifically for my model. Classifieds were the best as buying and selling pertained only to the model I selected as well as all other model specific threads. We do have some of that here on this forum, but I feel like some of that information is spread out and sometimes difficult to find as I wade through information that does not pertain to my generation CTS-V. Just a thought! Again I have no clue how hard it is to reorganize the forum that way but just my 2 cents. Otherwise keep up the good work here

Allow me to assist:

Gen 1: Nobody gives a shit.
    Gen 2: Pretty much the whole forum.
    Gen 3: https://www.ctsvowners.com/forum/152-2016-cts-v-talk
    Karch, BroCo, m13s and 5 others like this.

Super Moderator

Forum Organization

Interesting......itís already broken up by gen and you donít qualify for the classifieds yet.

The reality is, this is a Gen 2 forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by larry arizona; 07-22-2019 at 03:54 PM.
    Karch likes this.
    679RWHP 662RWTQ
    BMF cam
    Ported SC/Snout/90TB
    Kooks LT w/cats stock muffs
    ID850's
    IW 9.1/2.55
    Airaid w/green filter
    Katech+W4M HX ZR1 pump
    Norcal ice tank

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by larry arizona View Post
    Interesting......itís already broken up by gen and you donít qualify for the classifieds yet.

The reality is, this is a Gen 2 forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I guess that's what im finding out, there some information on here for the Gen 3s but not as extensive as the info for the gen 2s. Guess the 2nd gens production out number the 1s or the 3s. Oh well...
    Blades1_99 likes this.

Sponsored Links