Shutting down the website early 2018
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By soon to V

Thread: Shutting down the website early 2018

Shutting down the website early 2018

I want to notify any customers who might frequent this site that I will be closing down my V2V Designs website sometime shortly after the close of this year. This hobby business has been fun and profitable but Iím just too busy to keep after it. As such, I will continue to sell off inventory on eBay and wind it down until its gone. This way customers who need a part can still replace just the part they might break. I will keep my facebook site (V2V Designs) for periodic car posts so my personal page doesnít get overwhelmed by just cars, ha (and point folks to eBay). I will also continue to entertain direct sales so itís OK to PM me. Note anyone who hasnít bought yet; that I will be running a deep discount one day sale (via the website) on the 29th of this month to put a dent in my inventory - this for both wrapped and unwrapped splitters. With that said, I now wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Mike
    NOLAG05 likes this.

Administrator
    Best of luck to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn you and Sal jumping out at the same time. Best of luck to you!

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Good deal on these starting today for anyone who didn't see this post. Hell I bought two just so when I no doubt F one up lol.
    2013 TG Sedan

ID1050x's, 2.4 griptech/8.66 lower, GP 2.5 cam, AEM drop in pumps, custom added Walbro 450 pump, DSX flex fuel sensor, DMS Auxiliary Fuel Filter, Track Attack HX, CWA50 pump, ZL1 Lid. 90mm TB, Kooks catless headers, Airaid with green filter, Moroso catch can, AFR500v2 wideband, tuned by Pat G/Me.

2011 BDT Sedan
    ID850's, 2.4 upper, Track Attack HX, Varimax pump, ZL1 Lid, Texas Speed headers, Airaid with green filter, Moroso catch can, LPE tank, PLX wideband, tuned by Pat G.

Sponsored Links