2008+ CTS(V) IWM (Input/VIDEO While Moving) Radio Programming Available! - Page 4
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 2008+ CTS(V) IWM (Input/VIDEO While Moving) Radio Programming Available!

Administrator
    Mine does not go black until after it lowers

Sent from my local E85 station.

I just had the coastal lockpick installed.

handytasche iphone 6s
    Last edited by Melonshooter; 08-26-2015 at 06:45 PM.
    Abendrot, schoen' Wetter bot, Morgenrot, schlecht' Wetter droht. hulle6

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Melonshooter View Post
    I just had the coastal lockpick installed.
    And?

Please tell me you have more to share as it relates to this thread.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Karch View Post
    And?

Please tell me you have more to share as it relates to this thread.

Look at his other posts... He's trying to hit the minimum to post something for sale...
    Chris White
    www.gtoshiftlight.com
    2006 Spice Red A4 GTO -Stock
    2012 Jeep SRT8 - Tuned
    2013 SRX - Custom IPC/BCM/CUE
    2013 XTS Platinum AWD - Custom IPC/CUE

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by GTPprix View Post
    Look at his other posts... He's trying to hit the minimum to post something for sale...
    Thank you.
    I can make it a 2 for 1. For every irrelevant post he makes, he'll need to double that number, plus the 50, before his sale can stay.

Or, I can delete the irrelevant posts.

I honestly can't see why, if anyone is a true enthusiast, they can't wait a week or two or whatever it takes to meet the 50 posts.
    If they are here just to sell stuff, then they should just pony up the money and become a vendor.

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by Karch View Post
    Thank you.
    I can make it a 2 for 1. For every irrelevant post he makes, he'll need to double that number, plus the 50, before his sale can stay.

Or, I can delete the irrelevant posts.

I honestly can't see why, if anyone is a true enthusiast, they can't wait a week or two or whatever it takes to meet the 50 posts.
    If they are here just to sell stuff, then they should just pony up the money and become a vendor.
    Hilarity ensues!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Chris White
    www.gtoshiftlight.com
    2012 Jeep SRT8 - Tuned

Quote Originally Posted by sportcoupe View Post
    Yes, screen goes black for about 8 seconds after switching out of reverse while screen lowers. It's operating per GM's software designs in 2009. It doesn't bother me a bit. After switching from reverse to drive I have my eyes on the road for take-off, not on the radio screen.
    I'm looking at the same camera thanks to you, thanks. What was your total install like? When you got your radio back did it have the rca input added or do our stereos already have them? Also, how's the camera look on screen? Guide lines?

And finally how's light output to the license plate?

Sorry for all the questions.

Karch - can you answer the same questions? I looked up your camera as well.

Thanks, fellas!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SHE'S FOR SALE: 2009 CTS-V, Airaid w/ Green, 102mm TB, milled ZL1 lid w/ ported fittings and reinforced brick, Vadder "black" Destroyer HX, Varimax pump, ID850's, 2" SW Headers, WCCH 2.5 heads, GP Tuning's "2.5" cam, Johnson 2110's, C5R chain, Straub Trunions, WCCH Ported SC w/ a 2.45, ATI pulley w/ a lingenfelter 8.6 lower, Fully forged motor with forged Callies rods and Wiseco pistons. 5K fogs, Powder coated wheels, Slotted R1 rotors, black Gorilla lugs, MT ET Street SS's, and a PAC Nav Unlock.

Bueller,...... Bueller....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    SHE'S FOR SALE: 2009 CTS-V, Airaid w/ Green, 102mm TB, milled ZL1 lid w/ ported fittings and reinforced brick, Vadder "black" Destroyer HX, Varimax pump, ID850's, 2" SW Headers, WCCH 2.5 heads, GP Tuning's "2.5" cam, Johnson 2110's, C5R chain, Straub Trunions, WCCH Ported SC w/ a 2.45, ATI pulley w/ a lingenfelter 8.6 lower, Fully forged motor with forged Callies rods and Wiseco pistons. 5K fogs, Powder coated wheels, Slotted R1 rotors, black Gorilla lugs, MT ET Street SS's, and a PAC Nav Unlock.

Administrator
    Sorry, didn't see this.

I had to make an RCA to factory terminals adapter.

My total cost, including sending my radio to Chris, was about $310.

Not sure what you are asking about light output to license plate.

For CNC ported blowers and more, visit:
    Dynamicflowconcepts.net

I V
    from my searching, this seems like easiest way to get the DVD and rear camera working, just wondering if im correct and still the case since no posts in this thread for a while now

the '09 V i just purchased already has a camera physically installed, but the wire for it is cut by battery, will open up dash this weekend to see if theres a navtv or other module in there

Vendor
    Quote Originally Posted by I V View Post
    from my searching, this seems like easiest way to get the DVD and rear camera working, just wondering if im correct and still the case since no posts in this thread for a while now

the '09 V i just purchased already has a camera physically installed, but the wire for it is cut by battery, will open up dash this weekend to see if theres a navtv or other module in there
    Yup
    Chris White
    www.gtoshiftlight.com
    2012 Jeep SRT8 - Tuned

So question for all and a thread revival! 09 V with Nav. Already has a lockpick installed but I could care less about DVD playing or NAV while in motion because I use my phone for nav. My question is about cameras only. I have a BMP splitter I would like to not tear off so I am curb shy daily and I also want a rear camera. Is this even possible with the WAMS unit? What is the dealer unlock?

Quote Originally Posted by ryancarmody View Post
    So question for all and a thread revival! 09 V with Nav. Already has a lockpick installed but I could care less about DVD playing or NAV while in motion because I use my phone for nav. My question is about cameras only. I have a BMP splitter I would like to not tear off so I am curb shy daily and I also want a rear camera. Is this even possible with the WAMS unit? What is the dealer unlock?
    I am in the same boat as you - 09 with lockpick and would like to do and front and rear camera...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is this still available? would much rather do this than a lockpick

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsored Links