Center Console no longer fully lighting up after Navtool install
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.

Center Console no longer fully lighting up after Navtool install

Hey guys,

I spent this afternoon installing Navtool to have Carplay in my 2010 CTS-V. That all went fine and its working ok. But, the center console no longer fully lights up, the light white background light is there but the lights for the Cooled/heated seats/temperature doesn't light up anymore, neither does the light on the AC/Climate button in the center console.

All wire seem to fit correctly and are plugged in, any idea wtf is going on?

When you removed and reconnected everything, and checked the console lights, everything worked properly before you closed it up? As I said in your other post, these same lights did not work for me after I did the software update. Disconnecting and reconnecting all cables resolved the issue.

It was but i had the negative on the battery off for the last bit of my install so very well could mean that something was unclipped on the back of the panel. Will investigate tonight, thanks for the response. I'm hoping its just something that is unplugged.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

You should be okay. I didn't disconnect anything when doing the initial install or after the software upgrade.

Sponsored Links