WontWin - until he's banned - Page 5
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: WontWin - until he's banned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I'm back. Not going anywhere so get used to it. Sorry for everyone that got butt hurt. No more "dumb ass" questions.

All sales/trade transactions with me will be performed flawlessly. Don't like me... keep it moving. I could care less...

Some of you I can see are legit people, some aren't so much. Hope to meet some of you in person. Now let's start fresh!
    Wrecked Em and Harpinc like this.
    2011 Sedan

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Welcome back, looking forward to construction discussion.
    Current mods
    Lt1z stage 2 cam - johnson lifters - Dynospeed 4.5 intake/Green filter - Mamo LS7 ported TB - ARH headers and x-pipe to stock mufflers - Weapon X Track attack HX - weaponX carbon fiber spoiler and side blades - Varimax HX pump - NGK afx wide band - 2.45 Griptech upper - ATI lower 8.8 ring - Green belt - idler pulley - Id850s, Zl1 lid - NGK TR7ix - MSD wires - Mighty mouse catch can - BMR ice box - Side Swipe -
    160ish or 170 thermostat- Tuned.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by t.j.t View Post
    Welcome back, looking forward to construction discussion.
    cool! That's what I do, we gonna talk about the quality of 2 x 4's these days?
    '12 WD non-wagon

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by WontWin View Post
    I'm back. Not going anywhere so get used to it. Sorry for everyone that got butt hurt. No more "dumb ass" questions.

All sales/trade transactions with me will be performed flawlessly. Don't like me... keep it moving. I could care less...

Some of you I can see are legit people, some aren't so much. Hope to meet some of you in person. Now let's start fresh!
    Fresh start, good. And don't say you could care less - that's not the right way to look at it. The guys on here DO care what you think. And we hope you'll care what we think, too.

Most of the guys on here are really cool. Each have their idiosyncrasies (especially me!). But each are good in their own way. I think the trick is to see the good aspects and not let the traits that bug you get in the way.

Quote Originally Posted by t.j.t View Post
    Welcome back, looking forward to constructive discussion.
    Ditto - the guys on here are perhaps a tough crowd. But they are also great guys and few will hold one or two harsh posts against you. Everyone WANTS people to stick around, even if they get off on the wrong foot. Honestly - anyone who is scared away so easily probably isn't the best forum member to have here anyway. I want someone who stands firm and doesn't let a little friction become an issue. I'm glad to see you back and with the level of integrity about good transactions with other forum members and so on.

So why not start by going back to the intro threads and tell us a little about you - what kind of work do you do? got kids or family? What about previous cars and such?
    2014 OBM/Titanium CTS-V Wagon "The Blue Whale"
    Auto, All Options, Interior 100% stock.
    Custom touches here and there...needs driver mod badly!
    7xx to 8xx rwhp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    Black leather interior, 8 Spd ZF Auto, all options
    Pulley and tune
    21" RS6 wheels /Super Sport 285's all around / Lowered on KW's

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriTexan View Post
    Ditto - the guys on here are perhaps a tough crowd. But they are also great guys and few will hold one or two harsh posts against you. Everyone WANTS people to stick around, even if they get off on the wrong foot. Honestly - anyone who is scared away so easily probably isn't the best forum member to have here anyway. I want someone who stands firm and doesn't let a little friction become an issue. I'm glad to see you back and with the level of integrity about good transactions with other forum members and so on.

So why not start by going back to the intro threads and tell us a little about you - what kind of work do you do? got kids or family? What about previous cars and such?
    Tri, I met you at the V meet at the BBQ joint about a month ago or so. It was brief but just dawned on me.

I'm military, Mech Tech. Married with two kids. Built numerous car's over the years. Just got out of bike

racing, figured I'd head back to cars. Last setup was a 7 sec, nitrous Hayabusa.

Wrecked Em likes this.
    2011 Sedan

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by WontWin View Post
    Tri, I met you at the V meet at the BBQ joint about a month ago or so. It was brief but just dawned on me.

I'm military, Mech Tech. Married with two kids. Built numerous car's over the years. Just got out of bike

racing, figured I'd head back to cars. Last setup was a 7 sec, nitrous Hayabusa.

I dont think it was me - I was planning to go but didn't make it out. Wonder who else it could have been?
    2014 OBM/Titanium CTS-V Wagon "The Blue Whale"
    Auto, All Options, Interior 100% stock.
    Custom touches here and there...needs driver mod badly!
    7xx to 8xx rwhp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    Black leather interior, 8 Spd ZF Auto, all options
    Pulley and tune
    21" RS6 wheels /Super Sport 285's all around / Lowered on KW's

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShelteredV View Post
    cool! That's what I do, we gonna talk about the quality of 2 x 4's these days?
    Lol damn it. Constructive
    Current mods
    Lt1z stage 2 cam - johnson lifters - Dynospeed 4.5 intake/Green filter - Mamo LS7 ported TB - ARH headers and x-pipe to stock mufflers - Weapon X Track attack HX - weaponX carbon fiber spoiler and side blades - Varimax HX pump - NGK afx wide band - 2.45 Griptech upper - ATI lower 8.8 ring - Green belt - idler pulley - Id850s, Zl1 lid - NGK TR7ix - MSD wires - Mighty mouse catch can - BMR ice box - Side Swipe -
    160ish or 170 thermostat- Tuned.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Welcome back. All good here. I wouldn't want to be judged by the sins of my past. Nice bike btw.
    REDLINE

2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ
    Callaway SC757
    "I lived my life by one motto.......mottos are for losers" cvp33

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriTexan View Post
    Fresh start, good. And don't say you could care less - that's not the right way to look at it. The guys on here DO care what you think. And we hope you'll care what we think, too.

If you don't care what people think the expression is, "I couldn't care less". The man from Texas is right

Nice Busa. I do a little road race instruction on the weekends on 600cc Hondas.
    Retrax likes this.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Sponsored Links