WontWin - until he's banned - Page 2
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: WontWin - until he's banned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FClGhto1vIg

sing along folks... You'll remember it!
    Last edited by NTX-V; 11-01-2015 at 03:59 PM.
    V locity likes this.
    2013 BD Sedan A6
    New Era / Green filter / MAMO LSA TB / SMC Catch Can / Varimax / Track Attack / 174* thermostat
    Billy Boat Hi-flow front cat pipe / Secondary cats killed / 18"x3" resonators / New X-pipe up front /
    ZL1 Lid with -12AN / 8mm MSD wires / NGK / 2.4 Upper / 100mm idler / Solid islolator / Fragola hose / 100lb injectors / BMR Icebox & hardlines removed / ET Street II / Dashboss / QTP Cutouts / DSTECK Flex Sensor, filter, and booster pump

Blacked out all the chrome, well almost.

Old toys:
    07 TBSS
    93 Lightning
    86 SVO mustang (dating myself here / before SVT days.)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Subscribed

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    My brother-in-law did 20 years. Navy EOD and Master Chief. Had to get infantry training at Blackwater and stayed with us while he went through it. In all he did 5 tours in Afghanistan, the last 2 he was attached to a Seal team. He never talks about. He never makes excuses for his actions and I've never seen him bully anyone. He has my ultimate respect.

His Dad was a Marine who passed away just prior to my wife and I getting married. So my BIL gave away my sister-in-law wearing his dress uniform about 3 years ago. A Vietnam Veteran sitting next to us saw his ribbons and leaned over to us and said, "your brother is a hero". I thanked him. He then said "Maybe you don't understand.....his ribbons....he's seen some heavy shit". I explained that he doesn't talk about it much and I thanked him again.
    NTX-V likes this.
    REDLINE

2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ
    Callaway SC757
    "I lived my life by one motto.......mottos are for losers" cvp33

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by cvp33 View Post
    My brother-in-law did 20 years. Navy EOD and Master Chief. Had to get infantry training at Blackwater and stayed with us while he went through it. In all he did 5 tours in Afghanistan, the last 2 he was attached to a Seal team. He never talks about. He never makes excuses for his actions and I've never seen him bully anyone. He has my ultimate respect.

His Dad was a Marine who passed away just prior to my wife and I getting married. So my BIL gave away my sister-in-law wearing his dress uniform about 3 years ago. A Vietnam Veteran sitting next to us saw his ribbons and leaned over to us and said, "your brother is a hero". I thanked him. He then said "Maybe you don't understand.....his ribbons....he's seen some heavy shit". I explained that he doesn't talk about it much and I thanked him again.
    Thank your brother in law for us, The wife and I are USAF EOD vets.
    cvp33, NTX-V and KILLER V like this.
    Sold-2011 WD Wagon A6

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skhirst2005 View Post
    Thank your brother in law for us, The wife and I are USAF EOD vets.
    Thank you both and I will.
    Skhirst2005 and NTX-V like this.
    REDLINE

2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ
    Callaway SC757

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    KILLER V, asnobody and ccady like this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    This thread is a virtual disaster.

I'm sort of impressed.

Also...those veterans in here...I'm not. I'm fat and lazy...but my dad is a Vietnam vet with issues stemming from that service. The way we take care of our veterans is deplorable while at the same time my father wouldnt have what he currently does without the good actions of some at the VA either.

All veterans and military service members past, present and future...I for one salute you...along with a ton of others on here.

Beer is on me.
    2012 CTS-V Coupe 6MT - 4.5"/102 combo, fully ported blower, TEA Stg2 LSA heads, LT1Z Stg 2.5 cam, SW 2" Catless, 2.5/9.1 pullies, -10 ZL1 lid, ID850's, TA+low mount, Varimax, Norcal, etc. Tuned by Mike @ New Era. Labor by New Era Performance.

As of June 2016 - 720 hp & 659tq - Track Times TBD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Im impressed at how consistent this guy is at being a tool shed and then acting like he has no idea why nobody likes him lol
    cvp33, fubar569 and NTX-V like this.
    2013 CTSV Wagon A6
    10.19@132mph 1.47 60 foot
    stg 2 lt1z cam, 10.5 lower, air raid intake, b&b test pipes, ls7 tb on 93 octane 627rwhp

New setup:
    stg 2.5 lt1z cam 10.5 lower air raid TSP Longtubes jokerz port 660rwhp
    10.19@137 1.50 60 foot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Admins/mods. Lock this shit up. It's pointless and going no were...
    2011 Sedan

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by WontWin View Post
    So let me ask yall something... Since I can't seem to even explain myself to yall. What would yall want... For me to

sit back, not ever say anything, ever. Contribute where it seems best fit for you, then smile everytime I see garbage?
    You don't have to sit back and not say anything. And I will confess...some of the guys did come down a bit hard on your idea. But man, you took the bait and then some in your responses. Just like you have asked people to respect who you are and what you do, you should assume that many of the people you are speaking to have similar qualifications. I know a little more about some of the people you have replied to - see ARE experts in various fields, have professional racing experience (either building or driving) and much more.

It would go a LONG way if you would take the first step in being a calming force rather than an inflammatory one. The ability to make things better or worse is in your hands. Remember - respect is built and earned by you. It cannot be demanded or coerced. You clearly want some respect. The path to get there is by ratcheting things down a few notches.
    WontWin, cvp33, NTX-V and 2 others like this.
    2014 OBM/Titanium CTS-V Wagon "The Blue Whale"
    Auto, All Options, Interior 100% stock.
    Custom touches here and there...needs driver mod badly!
    7xx to 8xx rwhp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    Black leather interior, 8 Spd ZF Auto, all options
    Pulley and tune
    21" RS6 wheels /Super Sport 285's all around / Lowered on KW's

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Tri... Being Tri... Always has great points to make. Says it longer, much more eloquent, and ever so well. Now stop ruining the fun, it's been a long week! No need being right here! I am pretty sure I saw thread where someone else needs a calculus equation computed to address round molecules vs square molecules in their DRs to improve 60' times. Nothing to see here!

He is right though...
    TriTexan likes this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NTX-V View Post
    Tri... Being Tri... Always has great points to make. Says it longer, much more eloquent, and ever so well. Now stop ruining the fun, it's been a long week! No need being right here! I am pretty sure I saw thread where someone else needs a calculus equation computed to address round molecules vs square molecules in their DRs to improve 60' times. Nothing to see here!

He is right though...

lol my solution was look at what the fast guys run, noticed they all run taller tires.

Went from 26 inch to 28 inch tire and my 60 dropped from a best 1.64 to 1.52

So that worked pretty well
    NTX-V likes this.
    2013 CTSV Wagon A6
    stg 2 lt1z cam, 10.5 lower, air raid intake, b&b test pipes, ls7 tb on 93 octane 627rwhp

New setup:
    10.19@137 1.50 60 foot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Figured it out.......this is Blaise.
    REDLINE

2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ
    Callaway SC757

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    First off, Honestly it doesn't mean anything to me if I get banned from this site or not. It's just that, a informational

site, I will continue on with my life. 2nd I am a 10 year and counting military veteran that does thing's for this

country everyday while you boys and girls are at home asleep in your bed. I enjoy my life and my job but

also cars, and with being said I get tired of seeing and reading bullshit on threads that is not needed. I made

the "50 sale post thread" in the correct section stating it was a complaint of mine, having to wait to 50 posts

in order to sell something is pointless in my opinion, hence why I was "complaining" about it. I will buy and sell

V parts from time to time if I so choose, not right now obviously or else you would see the threads. Then I

make a thread on a very feasible question (legit) and get blasted for it? Then wanna wonder why I "fire back"

at people... Hell was fired at from everyone that posted in there about it, Including Mr. bossman hinself Karch

then wants to send me a message saying Ive recieved a refraction... Wow really? lol, Ok sorry for sticking up

for myself. I enjoy the site like the next guy, I'm a very knowledgeable person when it comes to building and

racing cars, so just because I'm new and haven't "contributed" yet doesn't mean anything. In due time my

fellow V owners that have attitudes. Quit typing away with your chests puffed out and blasting everyone

with ideas or questions. I promise you, I will call you out on it...
    Oh fuck I know he didn't just do this shit.

Hey guess what asshole, about half this site was in the military while you were a kid, or were in Iraq/Afghanistan while you were still in school.

Beyond that, if you haven't figured you need to have a thick skin around here (and military members current or former should HAVE a thick skin considering the mountains of bullshit we've had to deal with) then you should just bow out and find somewhere else to get your panties in a bunch. I hear the group of guys over at cadillacforums.com like this kind of shit.
    Last edited by Slizzo; 11-01-2015 at 06:18 PM.
    2016 Jungle Green Metallic Chevy SS - Sunroof/Spare/Stick
    2011 Radiant Silver Metallic CTS-V Wagon - Corsa axleback, AirAid Intake *Traded 7/7/16*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slizzo View Post
    Oh fuck I know he didn't just do this shit.

Hey guess what asshole, about half this site was in the military while you were a kid, or were in Iraq while you were still in school.

Yawn
    2011 Sedan

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Cant say ive ever seen any respectable person try to use their military status a prop in an argument.
    Octopiston likes this.
    2013 CTSV Wagon A6

New setup:
    10.19@137 1.50 60 foot.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    My point exactly. What a dick.
    Sold-2011 WD Wagon A6

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Yawn
    See - that's the thing. You expect people to acknowledge your 10+ year military service, and when someone calls attention to the fact that there are many others that have done more for longer than you, the response is inflammatory rather than positive.

You could have said:

"I never meant to undermine the great work of my fellow servicemen and women."

or....

"All of us in the military work hard and earn our keep - I'm sure all who have served feel the same sense of pride that I do. All service honorable."

There are perhaps a dozen responses you could have crafted that would win you over some support. Anyone who has served in an active war zone will tell you that escalation is usually a BAD idea, even if you have the superior force. I am not sure why you continue to provoke when you have the power to do otherwise.

One thing I can say about the guys on this forum - they generally don't hold onto things for very long. If you were to simply say, "Hey guys - let's put shit behind us. Sorry things got heated, no harm no foul," I can promise you the majority of guys (and girls, there's a few here) would generally forgive and forget and truly consider it no big deal. Everyone has a shitty day and all are entitled to the occasional flare up. And realize others have bad days too so a little latitude from you is always a plus.
    Octopiston likes this.
    7xx to 8xx rwhp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    Pulley and tune

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NTX-V View Post

He is right though...
    Thanks man. Had a really shitty weekend myself. I really in a foul mood all around and it's taking real work not to lash out. Your post made me feel a lot better. I hope WontWin "gets it" and makes things right. I have my doubts but the optimist in me hopes he does. If not, that's cool too. I'm glad for the high quality members on this forum and don't mind that the bar is high to earn respect.
    7xx to 8xx rwhp

Pulley and tune

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Hey OP, if you're ever in the area, send me a message. I'll buy the beer or scotch, whatever you need. Seems like you might have a different frame of mind when face to face with someone. Cut these guys some slack, and it'll be handed back to you. Build a wall of words, and they will fill in the cracks that you miss. Ball is in your court, my friend.
    2009 CTS V Black Raven Sedan, M6, Recaro's, Ultraview
    Stage 0.6 Airaid CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, Kooks catted xpipe, stock mufflers, Mamofied LS7, NGK TR6, SM Dual CC, 160F stat, Dynojet tuned by Dave @dasilvamotorsport, SAE 526hp/508tq/91oct

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown376 View Post
    Hey OP, if you're ever in the area, send me a message. I'll buy the beer or scotch, whatever you need. Seems like you might have a different frame of mind when face to face with someone. Cut these guys some slack, and it'll be handed back to you. Build a wall of words, and they will fill in the cracks that you miss. Ball is in your court, my friend.
    I'm the OP. Appreciate the offer. I was just in the U.P. Of Michigan so that's about as close as I get to Canada.
    REDLINE

2016 Corvette Z06 3LZ
    Callaway SC757

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Don't you have to south to get to Canada from the U.P.?

Please read and re-read Tri's post. Lots of collaborative wording there that can help one in many areas ... Ok basically LIFE. In particular "fellow" and "us" verbiage can get you way more mileage around here. And of course dropping the fuck you I'm the "most smartest" �� attitude in general is a bonus.

Intelligence or knowledge on this site is amazing. But just like cars, there is always a faster one (you'll know it when you see it) and there is always someone that has greater knowledge or just flat out smarter. (Tri)

One other note ... Maybe the object isn't clear here for him. The goal is to be called a cunt NOT a dick or an asshole. It can be difficult to wrap one's mind around that I know. Good luck becoming a Cunt it takes practice!
    Last edited by NTX-V; 11-02-2015 at 05:30 AM.
    2013 BD Sedan A6
    New Era / Green filter / MAMO LSA TB / SMC Catch Can / Varimax / Track Attack / 174* thermostat
    Billy Boat Hi-flow front cat pipe / Secondary cats killed / 18"x3" resonators / New X-pipe up front /
    ZL1 Lid with -12AN / 8mm MSD wires / NGK / 2.4 Upper / 100mm idler / Solid islolator / Fragola hose / 100lb injectors / BMR Icebox & hardlines removed / ET Street II / Dashboss / QTP Cutouts / DSTECK Flex Sensor, filter, and booster pump

Blacked out all the chrome, well almost.

Old toys:
    07 TBSS
    93 Lightning
    86 SVO mustang (dating myself here / before SVT days.)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Moon View Post
    Done. Just wasted 3 minutes reading his dribble. Probably another 14 year old like the other trash/bullshit talker a few months ago. I still think a vin # should be required to be a member.
    ^^ Yup, a vin # would be an awesome way to verify a V owner.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubfalco View Post
    Only issue with that is that I joined to learn about what I was thinking about buying before I found my car. I even considered several here for sale. Sure, I still could have read through the posts, but I had some specific questions before I had my V, and was a much more informed buyer when it came time to put my $ on the table...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rdubfalco View Post
    Fok that. I wouldn't waste my time putting it in to get on a forum. Not to mention all you have to do is get a vin off a for sale add. Then what about people researching the platform for a purchase with legitamate questions? I see no reason to pull the typical knee jerk progressive response and make it more difficult to join and alienate many because of one person.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Octopiston View Post
    Fok that. I wouldn't waste my time putting it in to get on a forum. Not to mention all you have to do is get a vin off a for sale add. Then what about people researching the platform for a purchase with legitamate questions? I see no reason to pull the typical knee jerk progressive response and make it more difficult to join and alienate many because of one person.
    And what happens after you sell your car and the next guy with that VIN tries to register? Or you poach a VIN to register and then the legitimate owner tries to register?
    Octopiston likes this.

Vendor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    2nd I am a 10 year and counting military veteran that does thing's for this

country everyday while you boys and girls are at home asleep in your bed.
    How does that work? Are you in the military?
    Hidden Content
    2 New Splitter Designs and New Rocker Blade design available NOW!
    Splitters $329- Rocker Blades $279
    Hidden Content <---
    2012 Coupe, A6, 2.5/9.1, FIC 1000’s, ZL1 lid, Varimax pump, DMS H/X, ARH headers, no cats, B&B mufflers, 4.5" G Force CAI, 102 NW with Jokerz ported snout, Trick Flow 255 ported by Tony at Xtreme CFM, Vengeance Racing E85 Flex Fuel Conversion, Vengeance PCM Tune, DMH Cut Outs, MRR 228 20” wheels, 255 Michelin Super Sports, 305 Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2s, Black Moon Products ‘Rocker Blades” and BMP front splitter coming soon. 712 on 93, 767 on E85
    Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    His execution of paragraphs is baffling.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    jlctsv and SS1LE02 like this.
    679RWHP 662RWTQ
    BMF cam
    Ported SC/Snout/90TB
    Kooks LT w/cats stock muffs
    ID850's
    IW 9.1/2.55
    Airaid w/green filter
    Katech+W4M HX ZR1 pump
    Norcal ice tank

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    So let me ask yall something... Since I can't seem to even explain myself to yall. What would yall want... For me to

sit back, not ever say anything, ever. Contribute where it seems best fit for you, then smile everytime I see garbage?
    Honestly I see a lot of belittling, and childish team up arguments going on and really it's almost as if they feel tougher doing it.. Little do they know who they are even talking to or care for that matter because odds are they will never meet you. But in reality they are just little people behind cell phones and laptops.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Method View Post
    Honestly I see a lot of belittling, and childish team up arguments going on and really it's almost as if they feel tougher doing it.. Little do they know who they are even talking to or care for that matter because odds are they will never meet you. But in reality they are just little people behind cell phones and laptops.

He asked questions and then got butt hurt by everyones responses and 90% of his replies are some sort of smart ass dumb shit reply belittling to anyone who has replied in his threads.

Please take his dick out of your mouth.

Thanks
    NTX-V, Slizzo and cvp33 like this.
    2013 CTSV Wagon A6

New setup:
    10.19@137 1.50 60 foot.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links