Calling out 98aggie's STAGGERING IAT2 claims!! - Page 3
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree105Likes

Thread: Calling out 98aggie's STAGGERING IAT2 claims!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Good View Post
    You've never seen a video of me porting a cylinder head. There isn't one. You have me confused with someone else.

The most hp a Viper customer has claimed to my knowledge is 189 rwhp, and in the thread he clearly stated it was a cam and head swap.

Most of the work I do are LS heads.

My work is not very precise? Thank you for your candor.
    Well there's a Greg Good online claiming to do porting work on LS and Vipers. You're in Houston right? Let's meet up. I should like to set the record straight. The video I saw was damn sure a butcher job. If not your work in would like to correct that too.

There are definitely 200+hp claims out there, but in thought I did note they included other mods. PM me Greg and we can exchange info. You apparently have some customers making claims that violate the laws of physics. That can't be good for your reputation and we should clear the air.
    2014 OBM/Titanium CTS-V Wagon "The Blue Whale"
    Auto, All Options, block and interior still 100% stock.
    Power Hood, Forgelines, Black Moon's rocker blades, fancy tires
    Other custom touches here and there...
    556whp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    Black leather interior, 8 Spd ZF Auto, all options
    APR Pulley and Tune
    21" RS6 wheels /Super Sport 285's all around / Lowered on KW's

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I did set the record straight with my first post. I don't usually really care what a group of guys say on a forum like this....but a google search will turn up this this thread with the misinformation that you posted.

You can do me a big favor by checking that the information you post about me is correct before you present it as fact.

I sell CNC heads and hand ported heads. I sell CNC heads that have been hand finished, and I also do a lot of updates to CNC heads. I don't advertise or have a website. I don't get on the internet and brag. I rely on word of mouth by satisfied customers for more work. I haven't made any bold claims to defend. All of the builds 98aggie and I have done are above average because we have a good team. The head guy, the tech, the engine builder, and the guy tuning. None of us are going to show anyone what we do. You *can* see how well the car runs at the track though. That's the acid test of any theory.

If you want to prove someone's theory wrong the way it is normally done is to settle it at the racetrack.
    TurboCoupe likes this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

Calling out 98aggie's STAGGERING IAT2 claims!!

I did set the record straight with my first post. I don't usually really care what a group of guys say on a forum like this....but a google search will turn up this this thread with the misinformation that you posted.

You can do me a big favor by checking that the information you post about me is correct before you present it as fact.

I sell CNC heads and hand ported heads. I sell CNC heads that have been hand finished, and I also do a lot of updates to CNC heads. I don't advertise or have a website. I don't get on the internet and brag. I rely on word of mouth by satisfied customers for more work. I haven't made any bold claims to defend. All of the builds 98aggie and I have done are above average because we have a good team. The head guy, the tech, the engine builder, and the guy tuning. None of us are going to show anyone what we do. You *can* see how well the car runs at the track though. That's the acid test of any theory.

If you want to prove someone's theory wrong the way it is normally done is to settle it at the racetrack.
    Your buddy came into my thread running his big mouth about nonsense with iat2 and saying I didn't know jack squat about porting blowers. You can't run your mouth like a old yeller foaming at the mouth and not get shot. Let's just put it this way. He don't have any data to back up that data in my thread porting runners helped or didn't help. He came in there acting like mr big dick and he was running camp. News flash he had no data in the ported runners department. Claimed deep space type iat2s. Then tried to bash my name into the ground. Everything he is getting is completely justified in my terms. He attacked and then referenced your name. If I was you as a business I wouldn't want me customers running around bashing others companies to make me look good. I'm sorry that's a piss poor business tactic even if your business or product is better. I have to feed my family to. I have bills to pay. Aggie never has once tested or used my product. How the hell does he know anything about me or the man on the moon. Some internet mumbo jumbo. Seriously tell your buddy to leave my name out of his posts that's aren't justified. It's annoying me. I'm trying to run a business and ever since I joined this site have been attacked by nonsense users telling me I don't any knowledge of jack squat on any blower platform but yet I have 12 proven blower designs on 12 different platforms. So please tell número uno Aggies up there to back off and to stop bashing my name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jokerz; 09-15-2015 at 04:24 AM.
    Hidden Content
    Owner at Jokerz performance specializing in supercharger ports and rebuilds.

With my ported snout and blower combo on a 90 mm throttle body you Will gain up to 35 hp and 30 ft lbs. my inlet at the rotors is the first of its kind on any platform. When you send me your supercharger. It's unboxed by me worked on by me shipped by me. I'm a one man shop and everything goes through me.

Hidden Content
    815-383-2513 is my contact info

Hidden Content

Jokerz power packages

Hidden Content

Call for pricing on injectors pullies ports rebuild or any other need thanks for your time

2X 9 second club
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    best sentence I have read in a long time......
    Chris23120, TriTexan and thereason like this.
    Silver surfer, 2016 Radiant Silver V3, stock
    little red- 9.99@138 on the corn best mph 139 1/4 108.6 1/8 (sold)
    big silver - 9.63@142 on the spray (sold)

my GM High Tech article:
    Hidden Content

See the videos at:
    Hidden Content

It's got an intake tube!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Well, since everyone is talking Houston, I belief this is the fastest full weight blower only 1/2 mile time at the Houston event? I would love to see a faster time slip without dope (I need a new challenge)

thereason likes this.
    2011 White Diamond Sedan A6, 10.7 @ 130 (stage 1)
    750 RWHP (138ish through the trapper) So far... (stage 2)
    Click here -> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by 383-S-10 View Post
    Haven't been around these forums long but why do so many people name drop on so many mods? Is a dual sec catch can really going to add any hp? Same with spark plugs, yea I get it some people get paid to run NGK plugs in NHRA but this is crazy talk for 99.9% of the people on these forums! I cringe every time I see these lists of mods... If you are getting discounts or some payback, who the he'll cares what type of 2.X" pull you had installed?

/end rant, carry on, back to magic thermodynamics and folks creating entropy on the interwebz...
    Pretty simple. If you don't list the brand people will ask and there are certain products that out perform others on our platform. The quality can also vary from brand x to brand y. So...that said...I find it very important for people to list what they have.
    Vwagon2012 likes this.
    2009 Black Raven Sedan - Loaded with Recaro's | 6MT |Vengeance Racing | ADV.1 | JPM Coachworks | 1,215whp/1,077wtq - Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Fastest ET 6MT and 2nd Fastest Trap Speed Overall - 10.09@150.48mph at 2,138 DA - Hidden Content
    Standing 1/2 Mile Personal Best - 178.00mph at wannaGOFAST GA (3rd Fastest V Overall)

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by V locity View Post
    Well, since everyone is talking Houston, I belief this is the fastest full weight blower only 1/2 mile time at the Houston event? I would love to see a faster time slip without dope (I need a new challenge)
    Without the dope?! What fun would that be?!
    2009 Black Raven Sedan - Loaded with Recaro's | 6MT |Vengeance Racing | ADV.1 | JPM Coachworks | 1,215whp/1,077wtq - Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Fastest ET 6MT and 2nd Fastest Trap Speed Overall - 10.09@150.48mph at 2,138 DA - Hidden Content
    Standing 1/2 Mile Personal Best - 178.00mph at wannaGOFAST GA (3rd Fastest V Overall)

Hidden Content

It's got an intake tube!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by rsutton1223 View Post
    Without the dope?! What fun would that be?!
    i know... Dicks get much harder on drugs
    rsutton1223 and coxmr1 like this.
    2011 White Diamond Sedan A6, 10.7 @ 130 (stage 1)
    750 RWHP (138ish through the trapper) So far... (stage 2)
    Click here -> Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    little blue pills for everyone!
    TriTexan likes this.
    2012 CTS-V Coupe 6MT - Metco 2.5 Pulley, Solid Iso, Carbon Fiber Intake pipe, Modded Airbox, K&N, 63lb Injectors. Tuned by Mike @ New Era. Labor by New Era Performance.

68* - 22% humidity - SAE .99 - 578 hp & 577 tq - Track Times TBD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz View Post
    Your buddy came into my thread running his big mouth about nonsense with iat2 and saying I didn't know jack squat about porting blowers. You can't run your mouth like a old yeller foaming at the mouth and not get shot. Let's just put it this way. He don't have any data to back up that data in my thread porting runners helped or didn't help. He came in there acting like mr big dick and he was running camp. News flash he had no data in the ported runners department. Claimed deep space type iat2s. Then tried to bash my name into the ground. Everything he is getting is completely justified in my terms. He attacked and then referenced your name. If I was you as a business I wouldn't want me customers running around bashing others companies to make me look good. I'm sorry that's a piss poor business tactic even if your business or product is better. I have to feed my family to. I have bills to pay. Aggie never has once tested or used my product. How the hell does he know anything about me or the man on the moon. Some internet mumbo jumbo. Seriously tell your buddy to leave my name out of his posts that's aren't justified. It's annoying me. I'm trying to run a business and ever since I joined this site have been attacked by nonsense users telling me I don't any knowledge of jack squat on any blower platform but yet I have 12 proven blower designs on 12 different platforms. So please tell número uno Aggies up there to back off and to stop bashing my name.

I never tried to bash you, I stated in your original runner thread where you stated it made no gains I would stick with Greg Good porting and have outstanding results with them. Never said anything bad about your work becuase the qualtiy looks great on the snout and inlet to the blower.

It was all of you that started bashing me and greg becasue we have reults that good and no one can understand how it is possible. These got out of hand becasue of yall not me. Since no one else out there is doing the type of build I am how can you say it is not possible.

I know what works to go fast in the mile and I build my cars that away, most people focus on 1/4 mile racing. Totatly 2 different beast when trying to make power and sustain it for long pulls. I have sent several cars to the mile that are daily drivers that run over 200+mph (SC, TT and NA cars)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

I'm glad you are here. But as others noted it's your customer you should take exception with. His claims are beyond the limits of the laws of thermodynamics.

And he credited YOUR head work as the sole reason, very clearly.

I've said this before. Those of us that are scientists and engineers know our stuff. People die when our math doesn't match reality. Bridges and buildings fail, planes crash, rockets explode. Billions of dollars are on the line. When I tell you something is not possible I am DAMN certain about it.

On the flip side...if your customer 98aggie has achieved what he claims and your heads are part of that, we want to carry you around on our shoulders.

It's not personal. But it must be scientific - testable and prove-able.
    556whp

2015 Audi SQ5 Prestige Glacier White Metallic + Gloss Piano Black trim "Snow White"
    APR Pulley and Tune

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

Greg - you are right, a Google search will indeed turn up this thread. But we live in a society where opinions and expressions, no matter how valid, are NOT suppressed. Censorship, even of stupidity, is worse than allowing an uninformed person to publish or speak potentially inaccurate information. Our country has 200 years of history debated by the brightest minds that have come to that conclusion.

I get your reliance on reputation to support your business, and I understand your potential discomfort with a thread like this floating around the wild, wild west that is the Internet. But your customers should also exhibit some savvy. They should be competent enough to separate the proverbial wheat from the chaff.

And in my defense, I NEVER presented misinformation about your product or services as FACT. As a scientist at heart and by formal education, that is about the worst sin I could commit.

I still would like to meet you, visit your shop, and get to know you better. And I will promise to post fair and accurate information about you and your services.

I will be honest - if 98aggie can come anywhere remotely close to his claims and your porting and cylinder head services are a key part of that, you will be a VERY rich man. Seriously. Everyone on here IS doing a bit of bashing, but read carefully - if indeed true, everyone is also willing to pay a super premium price for your work if it proves half as successful at 89aggie claims.

I for one would pretty much rip off my CNC and hand ported TFS255 heads in exchange for yours if I could get my IAT2 down to 105F after a WOT pull to 200mph as 98aggie claims.

Greg - I would like you to look carefully at the claims 98aggie has made. I would like your professional opinion as an engine builder and head porter as to whether or not you think he claims are possible. All of us would like to know if you have seen data, logs, or test results done in a real-world situation, that come anywhere close to what he is claiming. If you say "Yes - 105F IAT2 (post boost) temps on a mile-long WOT pull at the 3/4 mile mark are definitely do-able using my cylinder heads!", then I'll give you $5,000 for a set. But you have to prove the claim out with real testing first, to the satisfaction of at least two objective parties other than me and you. I think that's a totally fair offer and you have ZERO to lose. The testing must be done locally here in Houston with me and at least one "auditor" party present.

I'm putting my money where my mouth is. Delivering on the claims of your customer is in your hands now.
    556whp

APR Pulley and Tune

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    All you guys are thinking small potatoes...if he can prove the laws of thermodynamics wrong then I'm going to snatch him up for a DoD project I'm working on
    VVVROOMTX, Karch and TriTexan like this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

Calling out 98aggie's STAGGERING IAT2 claims!!

Edit
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Calling out 98aggie's  STAGGERING IAT2 claims!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442328663.076502.jpg   Calling out 98aggie's  STAGGERING IAT2 claims!!-imageuploadedbytapatalk1442328675.093029.jpg  
    Hidden Content

With my ported snout and blower combo on a 90 mm throttle body you Will gain up to 35 hp and 30 ft lbs. my inlet at the rotors is the first of its kind on any platform. When you send me your supercharger. It's unboxed by me worked on by me shipped by me. I'm a one man shop and everything goes through me.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jokerz power packages

Hidden Content

Call for pricing on injectors pullies ports rebuild or any other need thanks for your time

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriTexan View Post
    Greg - you are right, a Google search will indeed turn up this thread. But we live in a society where opinions and expressions, no matter how valid, are NOT suppressed. Censorship, even of stupidity, is worse than allowing an uninformed person to publish or speak potentially inaccurate information. Our country has 200 years of history debated by the brightest minds that have come to that conclusion.

And in my defense, I NEVER presented misinformation about your product or services as FACT. As a scientist at heart and by formal education, that is about the worst sin I could commit.
    Opinions are fine, such as the one about my work being imprecise. Statements like saying I don't port LS heads and that 98aggies heads were done by someone else couldn't be further from the truth.

Again, I haven't made any claims. 98aggie has a good system of building these supercharged LS's, and I'm only a cog on the wheel.

98aggie isn't going to post pics or give you any info about the blower or heads because he agreed going in to keep it all confidential. The only thing he can do is acknowledge that I ported them, that's all.

The single way to disprove his claims are to beat him at the track. That's how racing works.
    thereason and TurboCoupe like this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Well then. That sorta ruins the party.

I for one look for at least some measurable data prior to purchase of almost any product. Perhaps a few reviews. Maybe even a graph. One thing I don't do is go in blind.

I understand certain people don't want to share "trade secrets" and that's cool...I don't expect you to...what I do expect is independent verification of claims...
    Detroit_Muscle likes this.
    2012 CTS-V Coupe 6MT - Metco 2.5 Pulley, Solid Iso, Carbon Fiber Intake pipe, Modded Airbox, K&N, 63lb Injectors. Tuned by Mike @ New Era. Labor by New Era Performance.

68* - 22% humidity - SAE .99 - 578 hp & 577 tq - Track Times TBD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

Posting on the internet is all fun and games.................... until someone disagrees with you.

If you post your opinion in a thread that is open for comment....... expect some debate and criticism. The guy that wins the argument is the one with the fastest track times.

I wish you all the best with your head porting program.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Greg, porting is a business of your's correct? You do it for income?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    IAT2 data is not giving away secrets. It is backing up claims. No one asked to see the inside of the heads/blower that I know of. I would like to see data logs that backup his claims. Without that...it is just hot air.

I have no problem beating people at the track.

Hidden Content

Ha Ha Ha!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

DAMNT Motherfucker. His name is "98aggie", I am "Aggie", get this shit right.

Hey 98aggie, I don't even know what this thread is about, want to race? I am already lined up to drag Sutton's POS all over Sulpher Springs...

The single way to disprove his claims are to beat him at the track. That's how racing works.
    Let's do this shit.
    Last edited by Aggie; 09-15-2015 at 09:29 AM.

2X 9 second club
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    The guy that wins the argument is the one with the fastest track times.

god damn, I love you man!
    thereason likes this.
    Silver surfer, 2016 Radiant Silver V3, stock
    little red- 9.99@138 on the corn best mph 139 1/4 108.6 1/8 (sold)
    big silver - 9.63@142 on the spray (sold)

my GM High Tech article:
    Hidden Content

See the videos at:
    Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TriTexan View Post
    ...you'd need an industrial cooling tower sized for a 700 ton HVAC unit, weighing approximate 35 tons.
    15 tons operating with water.

(Sorry for the interruption, minor BS, but keep going...)
    TriTexan, coxmr1 and thereason like this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    IAT2 data is not giving away secrets. It is backing up claims. No one asked to see the inside of the heads/blower that I know of. I would like to see data logs that backup his claims. Without that...it is just hot air.

PUNPUNPUNPUN
    Mr. GoodCad likes this.
    09' Thunder Gray Chroma Sedan | 6AT | UltraView | Eibach Springs | Velgen VMB5's
    "Factory Freak"

Mod Pile reaching Critical Mass

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    double post
    Last edited by tinman; 09-15-2015 at 10:24 AM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    DAMNT Motherfucker. His name is "98aggie", I am "Aggie", get this shit right.

Hey 98aggie, I don't even know what this thread is about, want to race? I am already lined up to drag Sutton's POS all over Sulpher Springs...

Let's do this shit.
    Lol my bad bro

Lol

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jokerz power packages

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Posting on the internet is all fun and games.................... until someone disagrees with you.

If you post your opinion in a thread that is open for comment....... expect some debate and criticism. The guy that wins the argument is the one with the fastest track times.

I wish you all the best with your head porting program.
    I don't port heads I do blowers

I don't want heads. If it ain't blower related I don't care for it.

I wish your future the best of luck.

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

Jokerz power packages

Hidden Content

Ha Ha Ha!
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I don't port heads I do blowers

I don't want heads. If it ain't blower related I don't care for it.
    In my world head and blowers are related...
    tinman, Slizzo, Purple87SS and 1 others like this.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Opinions are fine, such as the one about my work being imprecise. Statements like saying I don't port LS heads and that 98aggies heads were done by someone else couldn't be further from the truth.

Again, I haven't made any claims. 98aggie has a good system of building these supercharged LS's, and I'm only a cog on the wheel.

98aggie isn't going to post pics or give you any info about the blower or heads because he agreed going in to keep it all confidential. The only thing he can do is acknowledge that I ported them, that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by fubar569 View Post
    Well then. That sorta ruins the party.

I for one look for at least some measurable data prior to purchase of almost any product. Perhaps a few reviews. Maybe even a graph. One thing I don't do is go in blind.

I understand certain people don't want to share "trade secrets" and that's cool...I don't expect you to...what I do expect is independent verification of claims...

Greg and others - there are a few things going on here.

First - let us be clear that 89aggie NEVER made claims about being the fastest at the track. He SPECIFICALLY claimed he could do a pull at WOT to 200mph and IAT2's WOULD NOT RISE until the 3/4 mile point, and furthermore that final IAT2's on this and similar pulls would remain around 102F.

I totally get that all of you guys wanna run down to the track and race. That proves who has the fastest OVERALL combination. But it is often the case that the best combination is made from the very best parts. The claim here is that Greg's porting work is so good that it reduces blower restriction to the point of nearly ZERO heat generation. There is absolutely no debate that THIS is the claim that 98aggie made. All of his posts are recorded here, and by reading them anyone can clearly discern that he claims to be able to pressurize air to 10psi, generate 740hp, and do all of that with less than a 15 degree rise in the compressed air over ambient temps.

If ANY ONE of us on this forum could pull that shit off, we would ALL be running 200mph in the mile easily. We could do 1000whp builds that push any boost we want and NEVER fear having timing pulled.

I WANT TO BE CLEAR: The title of this thread and everything about it centers around 98aggie's claim around achieving high HP using nearly stock boost, all while managing IAT2 temps at an extreme level. He never made any 1/4 mile, mile, or racing claims at all. But all of us know for a FACT that controlling and keeping IAT2's low is on of the most important aspects to making great power - on any boosted application.

Oh, and the claim was that this was done without meth, nitrous, and without ice or any chilled coolant system. The claim is that 102F IAT2's were achieved using normal air-to-water heat exchanger technology and extremely good porting work.

Winning at the track proves you have the "TOTAL PACKAGE", but a car with the world's best and lowest IAT2's can still be beat. I don't really care - any good scientist will tell you that to get an accurate picture of what is going on, you need to control as many variables as possible. We ALL know that when someone swaps a cam, pulley, headers, and intake all at the same time, we have NO IDEA how much power each contributed. What do we want? We want the person to do ONLY the cam, or ONLY the pulley - then do some pulls and see what we get.

Same is true here - let's take a V with all the goodies - exhaust, intake, nice cam, and more. Then let's swap the stock heads for Greg's ported heads, measure IAT2's under various circumstances.

Then I'd like to ride around in one of 98aggies' cars with HPT plugged into the port and see for myself what's going on.

Greg - we aren't asking for pictures of your heads or any of your proprietary intellectual property. The guys on this forum will tell you that I 100% protect the trade secrets of ANYONE I deal with. Ask around - the number of people that have asked me for my cam specs, or my custom wheel offsets, or anything else that a company spent their hard-earned time and effort on, and NOT ONCE have I given away their design information. Like you - I will let my reputation and my own actions speak for themselves.

But as a cylinder head porter, we DO want to see the results of your work. If we cannot test, with good isolation and specificity, the impact your heads have versus others have on things like airflow, temperature, combustion, and so on - then it's going to be a lot harder to sell them to this group. We definitely do not put much weight in, "Trust me - they just WORK!". We want metrics, we want measurable data and details. And once we have it, there's no shortage of people that are gonna line up to be your biggest fan. And those are the fans you want - those are the ones that aren't just fanboys. These are fans with hard facts, with science on their side.

So I will ask again Greg - can we meet up? Can we talk about the testing and results process? Someone already posted a picture of your head work. It LOOKS good, but in the world of mechanical engineering, there is little correlation between a solution that looks good and one that performs good. I want to know if it's really possible to achieve the thermodynamic results claimed using your heads. And like I said - if proven true, we will ALL be investing in your product.
    556whp

APR Pulley and Tune

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggie View Post
    In my world head and blowers are related...
    Sisters, or cousins?
    556whp

APR Pulley and Tune

Vendor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    If you bring a car to Austin, I will happily do a datalog as an unbiased third party. I think people would trust data I put forth as not having been tampered with, and I don't have a dog in this fight because I really don't care.
    Lt1z likes this.
    Dedicated Motorsports - Austin, TX
    Hidden Content
    DSX Tuning - Personal projects
    Hidden Content
    Injector Dynamics dealer/supporter/lemming - The Flex Fuel Guy
    Hidden Content

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links