Brianinga calling out rsutton1223 - Page 2
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Brianinga calling out rsutton1223

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Not the way I wanted to win for sure. Looking forward to the build though!
    2009 Black Raven Sedan - Loaded with Recaro's | 6MT |Vengeance Racing | ADV.1 | JPM Coachworks | 1,215whp/1,077wtq - Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Fastest ET 6MT and 2nd Fastest Trap Speed Overall - 10.09@150.48mph at 2,138 DA - Hidden Content
    Standing 1/2 Mile Personal Best - 178.00mph at wannaGOFAST GA (3rd Fastest V Overall)

Hidden Content

Administrator
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    some guy ran 176.1 today on low boost in a coupe.
    Hidden Content for your headers/drag wheels/suspension upgrades and more for your CTSV

RACESTAR 18S AND 17S in stock for CTSV'S WITH GREAT PRICING

If you have any questions give me a hollar im around 24/7 415 519 2432 my name is Tony. Specializing in 09+ CTS-V and all model years GM TRUCKS/SUVS Performance Parts

2016 Z06 w z07 option--- LG Spindles/Halltech Intake/NORCAL SS Main cat delete kit/Corsa X pipe/Cordes 2.31 pulley 630rwhp/645rwtq

2016 Escalade Whipple 2.9/1 7/8 long tube no cats/custom 3.5 cat back 565/573 at 7.5 psi

2016 CHEVY SS CAM/HEADS/CONVERTER 487RWHP

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by NORCAL SS View Post
    some guy ran 176.1 today on low boost in a coupe.
    That would be pdq v, aka Mike. Turning it up to 22lbs for the mile in October for what I'm sure will be another broken record.
    M6: 10.88 @ 132mph

"I've ridden in a lot of what I thought were fast cars, but yours was the first one to ever give me butterflies."

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    NICE!! Turbos will be the future for these cars for sure.
    2009 Crystal Red CTS-V Auto

Engine:
    Alky Nozzle
    ZL1 Lid
    SW Longtubes / Xpipe
    Wireless QTP Cutouts
    ID850 Injectors
    New Era 4.5 Intake
    XtremeCFM Ported LS7 Throttle Body
    XtremeCFM Ported Snout
    BTR Stage3 Cam
    2.5 Upper/9.1 Lower Pulley
    Solid Isolator
    170 Thermostat
    Iridium Plugs
    New Numbers soon......

Exterior:
    Xpel Clear Bras.
    Lumar Ceramic tint
    Weapon X Carbon Fiber Aero Kit
    Black Chromed OEM Wheels
    Front and Rear Spacers
    Eibach Lowering Springs
    Norcal Aeorforce Gauge
    8th Day Creations Punisher Emblems

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornetraider View Post
    That would be pdq v, aka Mike. Turning it up to 22lbs for the mile in October for what I'm sure will be another broken record.
    Yep. Looking to leap frog him at the end of the month...then expecting him to do it to me with the boost turned up. I know of two other builds happening in the fall that are going to be monsters as well. My plans are to get back into the race with the big guys next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanebo9o6 View Post
    NICE!! Turbos will be the future for these cars for sure.
    Yep. Big blowers and turbos.
    2009 Black Raven Sedan - Loaded with Recaro's | 6MT |Vengeance Racing | ADV.1 | JPM Coachworks | 1,215whp/1,077wtq - Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Fastest ET 6MT and 2nd Fastest Trap Speed Overall - 10.09@150.48mph at 2,138 DA - Hidden Content
    Standing 1/2 Mile Personal Best - 178.00mph at wannaGOFAST GA (3rd Fastest V Overall)

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Rob, how did you and Brian do this past week-end in Georgia? I heard there was rain.. hopefully the event did not get rained out! I am either going to the wannaGOFAST event in September or the Colorado Mile event in September.. it will be one or the other but definitely not both, especially with the Texas Mile event in October and another potential 1/2 Mile event in Texas in November.
    2011 CTS-V Coupe Thunder Gray
    Want to know more? Check out Hidden Content
    Are you located in Texas? Consider joining the Hidden Content !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by pdq-v View Post
    Rob, how did you and Brian do this past week-end in Georgia? I heard there was rain.. hopefully the event did not get rained out! I am either going to the wannaGOFAST event in September or the Colorado Mile event in September.. it will be one or the other but definitely not both, especially with the Texas Mile event in October and another potential 1/2 Mile event in Texas in November.
    Brian was out for the weekend but my car ran a 175.23!! It had more in it but I had a fouled plug that kept me to 170mph on two passes on 7 cylinders. I ran out of nitrous on one pass and then it sputtered the second. I ended up having to leave mid day Sunday before the weather cleared out for runs so no Sunday runs for me. I'll do a full write up sometime this week on everything like I usually do. You still have the top spot!! Can't wait to see what your car does on higher boost. Come to the GA event.

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Congrats on the 175.23. Sorry to hear you ran into some challenges but that seems to be the "norm" for all of us that are putting down high horsepower numbers. As you well know, it is not always a matter of simply of showing up at the track... a lot of things have to "line up" and sometimes you need a little luck too. No doubt that you and Brian will both will be in the high 170's soon.. the more V's we have breaking records the better! Once I get all of my "t's" crossed and "i's" dotted with my twin turbo build, I expect to be in the mid 180's in the 1/2 Mile and 210+ in the standing mile. Those are just personal goals I have set for my project.. I am sure there are other V owners out there that have much higher aspirations with 1,500+ RWHP builds and thoughts of breaking 200 in the 1/2 Mile and 220+ in the standing mile. I have zero desire to take my V to that level of performance. In fact, I don't really care what my V dyno's as long as it delivers the expected level of performance at the track. What is important is to attend an event and return safe and sound with no catastrophic failures... if I can achieve that objective, I deem the event a success.

I think Georgia in September would be a fun trip and of course the Colorado Mile would be a new challenge considering the "altitude". I will have to make a decision soon.
    Jay Lane likes this.
    2011 CTS-V Coupe Thunder Gray
    Want to know more? Check out Hidden Content
    Are you located in Texas? Consider joining the Hidden Content !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsored Links