car cover suggestions for a 1975 Camaro
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

car cover suggestions for a 1975 Camaro

I don't have any pictures yet, but I figured this was the best place for this question, since a lot of people seem to have older cars here too. My uncle recently passed away, and I am being left with his 1975 Camaro. I know nothing about these cars yet, but I've found information that it has a 355 SBC, 4 speed Muncie M22 "rock crusher", some custom interior work, and random other things. It's probably a 6-7 cosmetically, but is generally in pretty good shape. What I'm wondering is, does anyone have any suggestions for an outdoor all weather car cover (I'm in Michigan) that is decent, but won't cost an arm and a leg? I'm kind of hoping for something in the $150-200 range if possible. I am likely going to have to get the car to my house sooner than later, and it obviously is not the best weather outside here right now.
    His(mine) - 2012 Black Diamond CTS-V Sedan - MJD Performance - Flex Fuel - Tire Destroyer Hidden Content
    Hers(wife's car) - 2009 Radiant Silver CTS-V Sedan - Airaid

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    up your budget another 100 or so and buy a really good outdoor cover from somewhere like big sky or california covers, cut and fit specifically for the car. it will be well worth it

if the car will sit all winter I added a couple grommets to the front so I could put another rope across it to keep the wind from flapping it too much. I bet they can do that now when you order it but if not I had a local canvas guy do it.
    before I bought my house I had a car that would live under a cover all winter long and not only did it protect the car it did so for over 10 years, I still have that cover today but now I use it inside the garage

Sponsored Links