That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
Going to New Orleans to pick up this car. It is a 2009 370z that will be driven by my team in the 2017 American Endurance Racing series. Team name: Bertil Roos Racing School Endurance Team.
All drivers have extensive Formula car and sports car experience so we are looking forward to running the series in the new year.
We will be keeping the motor fairly stock (reliability) and the suspension is lights out.
Here are the car specs:
Weight 2900 pounds
HP 350 on 93 octane
As it sits right now the car is 114 db, ungodly loud !
• TC Designs custom cage with reinforcement to firewall
• JRZ RS-Pro 2-way adjustable dampers with Hyperco springs
• SPL rear camber arms
• SPL rear toe links
• SPL rear knuckle monoball bushings
• SPC front camber arms
• Hotchkis sway bars
• Lexan front and rear
• Seibon carbon fiber hatch
• Aeromotions wing
• Stillen brake cooling
• Hood pins
• OS Giken 1.5 way differential with 3.54 gears
• Short shift
• Custom tilton/ setrab diff cooler with toggle switch
• Differential temperature gauge/ transmission temperature gauge
* Diff Pump and cooler
• 1 set of wheels: Enkei NT-03+M 18x10.5 mounted with new Hoosier r7,
• ARP long studs in 12x1.5
• Stoptech Trophy motorsports brakes with slotted rotors. 6 piston front, dual piston rear.
• Tevis stand alone motorsports ABS system with Tilton adjustable bias valve - Tevis is currently disabled
• Stillen gen 3 intake
• Tuned for 93 octane 318 WHP/ 262 WTQ on Pellegrini Performance dynojet
• AE Performance oil cooler
• Oil pressure gauge
• AC delete
• Fuel starvation fix, Holley Hydra Mat on passenger side with second fuel pump
• Several custom SS exhaust set ups from Turbohose: single exit unmuffled, single exit with race muffler, single exit no muffler SuperTrapp, single exit with race muffler with SuperTrapp (Laguna set up).
• Long tube headers from Fast Intentions
• Recaro Profi seat
• Sparco 330mm flat bottom steering wheel with quick release
• AFFF Fire system
• Schroth belts-
• Schroth right side net
• window net
• Custom carbon switch panel
• Custom dead pedal
• Battery relocated to trunk area
We will be running 4 of the 7 races for 2017:
21-23 April, Watkins Glen
19-21 May NJMP
15-17 September Summit Point
20-22 October Mid ohio
Any forum members are welcome to work the pits and help with the car, as extra hands are always welcome. Over the wall in the hot pits will require a fire suit and helmet.
Mods, is there a CTSowners.com sticker ? If there is I will run it on the car and get some pictures, unless anyone has an objection.
Wish us luck for 2017 !
That sounds like a hell of a lot of fun.
Wow, that looks awesome. Look forward to hearing how you guys do. Did you guys buy the car, or are you renting it?
team is made up of four guys, we formed an LLC and everyone has a 25% share that can be sold/bought. My Nissan was not up to the task so I broomed it and used the proceeds from it to start this team.
Car, if reliable can podium in class 4. There are 5 classes, 1-5, slowest to fastest.
Really looking forward to it.
That's pretty sharp! I love the body lines of the 370z. One of my favorite body's. Looks like a lot of fun to race. Good luck!
As for stickers, you can help support the site and get some here:
CTSVOWNERS Site Support Shirts/Hoodies/Stickers are here!!
- 2011 TGC Sedan | A6 | Recaro's | Ultraview | Suede
- 2015 Suzuki GSXR 1000
- Current V Mods: AIRAID CAI w/green filter | Mamo Ported TB | Elite Engineering Catch Can | DSX Flex Fuel Kit/Filter/Aux Fuel Pump Kit | ZL1 Lid | Fluidyne T-Rex HX | Varimax HX pump | Solid iso | Kook's Headers w/green cats | 2.4" upper | 100mm idler | ID1300's | TR7's | LTZ1 stg 2.5 cam | Pat G Tuned
- WTB: Ported TFS Heads | Ported blower/snout | Weld RT-S S71's and DR's
- Cosmetic/misc: Velgen VMB5 - Nitto NT555 G2 | Eibach Pro Kit | HID Fogs | VLED DRL's | 20% tint | Aeroforce Interceptor w/wideband | Escort 9500ix w/Blendmount | STS paddle shifters | WeaponX CF/FG power hood | WeaponX CF Fog Bezels
Cool 'll order some stickers and get them on the car. Think about that, a Nissan with a CTSVowners.com sticker on it !
Sweet looking car and very thoughtful mods. Good luck in the new season.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)