BIG THANKS!!
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By 800+ CTSV
  • 1 Post By Urbamworm
  • 1 Post By jason427

Thread: BIG THANKS!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

BIG THANKS!!

Big thanks to Cal Hartline and Hartline performance for all the hard work making the Orlando Cts-v event happen. It was a great event with a lot of prizes being raffled off all day. I ended up with a heat exchanger and wining a set of Drag radials. Also got a pretty cool plaque with a pic of my car off the line. Thanks again Cal! Can't wait for the next one.
    rsutton1223, Tking7 and flntv like this.
    Hidden Content HOME OF THE FIRST IN THE 9'SHidden Content

HOME OF THE FIRST CTS-V IN THE 9'S ON A STOCK BLOWER STOCK DISPLACEMENT NO NO2.Hidden Content

9.52@145.89 FASTEST FULL WEIGHT+ STOCK BLOWER ONLY ON A 17 INCH

HOME OF THE FIRST IN THE 8's

8.97@156.66 HOME OF THE FULL WEIGHT WORLD RECORD 1/4 MILE CTS-V SEDAN

ALL DONE ON A 6l90 TRANSMISSION

BUILT IN MY GARAGE

RED BARONS DREAMS PLEASE READ ABOVE

WATCH BELOW.

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Looks like you guys had an awesome time. I'll be there for the next one for sure!
    2009 Black Raven Sedan - Loaded with Recaro's | 6MT |Vengeance Racing | ADV.1 | JPM Coachworks | 1,215whp/1,077wtq - Hidden Content | Hidden Content

Fastest ET 6MT and 2nd Fastest Trap Speed Overall - 10.09@150.48mph at 2,138 DA - Hidden Content
    Standing 1/2 Mile Personal Best - 178.00mph at wannaGOFAST GA (3rd Fastest V Overall)

Hidden Content

9 Second Club
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I myself also got a pic in a frame of me coming off the line and won a set of Brian Tooley Racing Platinum valve springs and titanium retainers. Good to finally meet you too Manny and put a face to who the Buck Rogers mythical creature is An awesome time was definitely had, a few had some issues and worked through them and the best part of the event was there was only one mishap when Aldo Welds had an axle let go on him, clean racing and no delays all day.

And I would also like to thank Cal Hartline and crew again for such a great event that brought a few guys from as far as 1000 miles away. It was cool to see so many different Vs run that you just read about online and may have never had a chance to see. I hope Anti Venom gets his new TT ride ripping even more before next year and comes back down to Florida to rip off some 7 second passes, that thing definitely brought a crowd when they started unloading it.

David
    800+ CTSV likes this.
    2.4/9.5 pulleys, Built block, Ported Blower, 102mm ported Snout, 102mm TB, ported and milled stock heads, G-Force 4.5" intake, SW Headers, BTR Stage 3 Cam, Flex fuel, 4.5 gallon trunk tank, ZL1 lid, WeaponX heat exchanger, Fore triple pump fuel system, ID850s, Nitrous Outlet spray bars, Formato Ecu tune with 6l80etuning.com tranny tune.
    683whp on pump, 725whp on e85, 975whp on 150 shot
    10.4@137.7 on boost, 9.74@146 on spray
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    It was awesome! Thanks Cal and Holly of Hartline performance and all the generous sponsors.
    Best event I've been to of this type!
    Thanks
    Jason
    800+ CTSV likes this.
    2015 Z06 A8 10.6 stock
    2015 Challenger Hellcat
    2014 S4
    1956 Chevy Resto-Mod truck
    2010 GTR 10.1 @ 141 (sold)

Sponsored Links