Orlando CTSV Event - Page 15
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
Like Tree174Likes

Thread: Orlando CTSV Event

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    No worries. I really didn't tune it
    800+ CTSV likes this.
    9.563@142.52 14psi

USING THE STOCK BLOWER AND PUMP GAS

QUICKEST 60': 1.280 on 17" Drag Radials

9.31@144 with a partial hit of NOS

OLD CAR: 10.12@136.12 Stock Blower 771hp@13psi, no NOS. NOW TOTALED!!!

Thanks to Manny, Weapon X, Dynospeed, Redline, Fasterprom's, Metco, RHS, RPE, TRZ, Alkycontrol

8s are the new 9s
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian in ga View Post
    A huge shout out to Cal for putting this thing on!! We had a blast! Vengeance Racing's owner Ron Mowen, tuner Mike Carnahan and one of their techs made the trip with me for support with their 53' trailer full of spares just in case. Fortunately we didn't need any rebuilding this day. It was great to meet every one and to be pitted just a few feet from Cal and Manny with those Jersey boys Rich and Blaise just up the way. Guard dog was always close.

We ran a best time and new PB of 9.21 @ 153!! We also ran 9.90's on blower the night before since these were our first passes with the new motor. We've had zero testing with only 350 miles on it. Manny was faster all weekend by just enough, and that was enough. Manny is a racer's racer in my book. Turning his own wrenches between passes along with tweaking his tune. I ran Manny in the semi and he tree'd the fuck out of me with his .250 to my .474. We will meet again my new friend, much respect. Guard Dog had a great showing as well making into the final, unfortunately he blew the tires off on the line and enjoyed the same view of Manny's bumper that I had earlier.

I felt like our car worked very well and plan to be back out in a month to take the record at least temporarily until Jerry turns his wicked build up and places the bar where it is unreachable for mortal men. His car is not only fast but stunningly beautiful with craftsmanship decked to the 9's!! We learned some stuff this weekend about the new build and are going to make a few tweaks and expect to run 8's soon.

It's funny, I fully expected to see 3-4 8 second cars this weekend but the weather and track conditions are the great equalizers. This event was fantastic because it was the same for everyone, no excuses and the bullshit walks! A big shoutout to Vengeance Racing, Nitrous outlet, Jokerz porting a hundred others and my wife for buying me expensive car parts every Christmas and understanding that I'm gonna do this stuff regardless.

Memories for a lifetime! Thanks to everyone who made the trip, so glad to have been there!!

B.
    Brian, your car top ends like a mofo. You should work on the 60' before you try to add power.
    DynoSpeed Racing Built and Tuned
    Mods: DynoSpeed 4.5 inch intake (Hidden Content ), ZL1 lid, meth, WeaponX Hood, DSteck flex fuel with squash system, Guard dog trunk tank, 15s
    Soon to be updated...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guard dog View Post
    Brian, your car top ends like a mofo. You should work on the 60' before you try to add power.
    We are. My best 60 was a 1.42 on the first pass, I had to start peddling all launches after that because I was blowing off the tires. I agree completely. We discussed a suspension change yesterday to get that weight on the rear tires more quickly. Then we will add power!! I peddled the 9.21 pass also...
    Boosted CTS-V likes this.
    9.21 @ 153 Cadillac Attack 2016

176 in the Clayton half mile with Wannagofast.com

1030 HP, Vengeance Racing Built & Tuned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Is this event over ? I'm in Orlando on vacation. Im guessing it was just the weekend
    2013 / A6 - 766 rwhp (E80) - Tuned by Dave steck - Ported heads | Ported Blower | LT1Z 2.5 Cam | 2" Stainless Works Headers | ID1300 | Dsx Fuel system | Bmr Icebox | Track attack | ZL1 Lid | Thermal reduction plates | 4.5" Intake | 2.4 upper | 9.1 Lower | ATI Balancer | Varimax

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Karb0N View Post
    Is this event over ? I'm in Orlando on vacation. Im guessing it was just the weekend
    Yeah it was only over the weekend.
    The Garage Ornament. - 1996 Triple White T/A Vert.
    The Weekend Warrior. - 2009 CTS-V
    The Daily. - 2010 Scion xD

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by TripleWhite96 View Post
    Yeah it was only over the weekend.
    Figures,Thanks !
    2013 / A6 - 766 rwhp (E80) - Tuned by Dave steck - Ported heads | Ported Blower | LT1Z 2.5 Cam | 2" Stainless Works Headers | ID1300 | Dsx Fuel system | Bmr Icebox | Track attack | ZL1 Lid | Thermal reduction plates | 4.5" Intake | 2.4 upper | 9.1 Lower | ATI Balancer | Varimax

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by anti_venom View Post
    That dyno pull was BS. Thats why we pulled the video. We made over 1200rwhp @16lbs thursday night.
    I knew that and would never of posted that vido or dyno graph. The car clearly spun and the pull was aborted.
    Boosted CTS-V likes this.
    Hidden Content HOME OF THE FIRST IN THE 9'SHidden Content

HOME OF THE FIRST CTS-V IN THE 9'S ON A STOCK BLOWER STOCK DISPLACEMENT NO NO2.Hidden Content

9.52@145.89 FASTEST FULL WEIGHT+ STOCK BLOWER ONLY ON A 17 INCH

HOME OF THE FIRST IN THE 8's

8.97@156.66 HOME OF THE FULL WEIGHT WORLD RECORD 1/4 MILE CTS-V SEDAN

ALL DONE ON A 6l90 TRANSMISSION

BUILT IN MY GARAGE

RED BARONS DREAMS PLEASE READ ABOVE

WATCH BELOW.

Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I finally got a chance to put these videos up on Youtube, enjoy!
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...WmBzS7pOX1Trzr
    Javy05 likes this.
    14 RB Vagon
    Norcal Icebox, Varimax, Track Attack, 3/4 hose mod, Airaid/Green filter, Mamofied TB, Sideswipe
    Moroso Catch Can, Ported Blower/Snout, 2.4, 100mm idler, D Steck Flex Fuel with aux filter, Kooks LTs catless
    FIC 1000, 160 stat, BR7EF plugs, MSD Wires, Fasterproms Themal Plates, Reinforced brick, Aeroforce in dash w/wideband.626/621 on E49 10.65@128.9

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Sponsored Links