"Thread Tools" Pulldown menu is invisible on iPhone/iPad... almost invisible in Win7
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

"Thread Tools" Pulldown menu is invisible on iPhone/iPad... almost invisible in Win7

It looks like the pulldown lettering is in light yellow for the options like "Subscribe to this Thread" etc.

When I'm surfing at home (on the iPad) the three pulldown boxes are completely empty (can't see any text inside them) but I've learned over time just to select the 3rd box down if I want to subscribe to a thread....

It's a minor point for me now, but if it's easy for the Admin to fix in the next round of patches..... please do it!

Thanks!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I 100% agree
    Hidden Content

Airaid w/ Green Filter, Ported LS7 TB, Ruskiyab ZL1 lid (milled, ported, reinforced and detailed), Vadder Destroyer HX, LPE Varimax, 5K fogs, Powder coated wheels with pretty black Gorilla lugs, MT ET SS 305/35/19's, PAC Nav Unlock, 2 Recaro Sport Child seats, and blacked out everything. Mod Pile: ID850's, Headers, WCCH ported heads, LT1Z 2.5 cam, Johnson 2110 lifters, C5R chain, Straub Trunions, '11 fender vents, back-up camera, Blacked-out Headlights.

Sponsored Links