Posting in Classifieds
Welcome to the Cadillac CTS-V Forum at CTSVOwners.com.
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)

Posting in Classifieds

Per Tony's request there are some new rules regarding posting in the classifieds section.

CTSVowners.com was designed for members. Users who sign up and "post whore" with the intent to reach the 50 post minimum just to sell will be banned and all post deleted. If there are special circumstances, please contact an administrator or one of the moderator’s. You can request to become a vendor on this site by contacting Norcal SS directly. This is for CTSV related products only. When posting something please do the following: These rules apply to ALL Members (Vendors included).

1) You must have 50 post and one month as a member to sell items on this site. You will also need 50 posts to start a WTB thread. Reviving old threads and/or double posting in threads just to get your post count high enough to sell is NOT permitted. If you are found doing this, your post WILL BE deleted. We welcome all members, but we want you to be a part of our community and not just sign up to sell items

2) If you are able to sell in our classifieds section. Please have items supported by pictures (Actual pictures. No links to ebay, craigslist, ect). And your asking price for said item. We want our members here to see what you have available. If you have other items to add, please update your pictures and modify your first post.

3) Included in the pictures of items being sold. Please have screen name and date on a piece of paper. This is becoming a known trend in selling items on many sites throughout the internet, and we want to know these items are in your possession at the time of sale. If you don't provide proper pictures with your thread, the thread will be deleted without notice.

4) If you have been reported in the scammers section. You will not be able to sell here, and any existing "for sale" threads you may have will be deleted. If we find that you have started a thread selling an item, your thread WILL BE deleted without notice and followed by infractions.

5) Please respect the sellers thread by staying on topic. If you go off-topic or try to sell/mention your item in another members thread, your post will be deleted followed by an infraction. Along with this do not degrade the sellers thread by posting comments about the condition and/or price of what they are selling. If you feel you can help the seller by adding something (example: price is too high because there are six for sale for half that price) and you want to do so then please do it in a PM.

To make the above work properly you will notice that user titles have changed. New users will have a title that says registered user. When you get 50 post and have been on site 30 days your title will upgrade to active member. At this time you are allowed to use the classifieds.

Rich

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Thanks.

Cavs, 2016 NBA CHAMPS! The drought is over...
    Delivered 12/13/2012: 2013 CTS-V Wagon, Opulent Blue/Ebony 6MT/Ultraview/Satin Graphite wheels/yellow calipers/Stainless Works catback exhaust/KPE-Airaid intake
    Retired: 2009 CTS-V Sedan, Radiant Silver/Ebony auto/nav/Ultraview
    --My videos: Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ...Hidden Content ... Hidden Content

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Just wanted to add this is to protect the members from scammers.

After trial and error we have found this system to work well on the TBSS site.

We know its an inconveniece to the good guys but feel its the only way to help protect and make sure the items are legit. Of course still use your own judgement.

4. Remove Advertisements
    CTSVOwners.com
    Advertisements

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I can understand not wanting people to post sales on this forum if you are not a true member and are just looking for a sale. But I have been a member for a month or two and don't post because honestly I am quite capable of using the search tool and have found every answer I have looked for. I have been banned from the for sale section because I must post 50 times and be a member for at least a month but I have nothing beneficial (so far) to add to the forum and don't want to just post whore just so I can view a certain section. I went from challengertalk with now issues or complaints and as soon as I join ctsvowners I am instantly banned from a section.....

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevy View Post
    I can understand not wanting people to post sales on this forum if you are not a true member and are just looking for a sale. But I have been a member for a month or two and don't post because honestly I am quite capable of using the search tool and have found every answer I have looked for. I have been banned from the for sale section because I must post 50 times and be a member for at least a month but I have nothing beneficial (so far) to add to the forum and don't want to just post whore just so I can view a certain section. I went from challengertalk with now issues or complaints and as soon as I join ctsvowners I am instantly banned from a section.....
    Just you were banned from the classifieds? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    679RWHP 662RWTQ
    BMF cam
    Ported SC/Snout/90TB
    Kooks LT w/cats stock muffs
    ID850's
    IW 9.1/2.55
    Airaid w/green filter
    Katech+W4M HX ZR1 pump
    Norcal ice tank

Vendor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    You haven't been banned (that I know of) from the classifieds, you haven't earned access to the classifieds.
    As for being a member, it shows you registered in February, I don't consider that a member, not until you contribute a little more than complaints.

And yes, post whoring won't be a good way to get your count up, the posts will be zapped and further violations will result in a time out.
    http://dynamicflowconcepts.net/t/superchargers

2010 Thunder Gray sedan, A6, ebony recaros, LPE 650 (well, sort of), AR headers with (blown out) cats, 22" Magnaflow resonators, 9.1/2.5" pulleys, ID1000's, ZL1 Lid, CNC ported blower, WCCH heads, Mamo Motorsports custom cam, 102mm TPIS TB, DSteck Flex Fuel module, ZR1 HX pump, custom HX tube set, Fluidyne 3X HX,4.5" intake tube, FlyingV installation

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Who would I speak with about this? I'm curious also. Thank in advance.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    God? Is that you?
    2009 CTS V Black Raven Sedan, M6, Recaro's, Ultraview
    Stage 0.6 Airaid CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, Kooks catted xpipe, stock mufflers, Mamofied LS7, NGK TR6, SM Dual CC, 160F stat, Dynojet tuned by Dave @dasilvamotorsport, SAE 526hp/508tq/91oct

Vendor
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown376 View Post
    God? Is that you?
    Use your inside voice.
    http://dynamicflowconcepts.net/t/superchargers

2010 Thunder Gray sedan, A6, ebony recaros, LPE 650 (well, sort of), AR headers with (blown out) cats, 22" Magnaflow resonators, 9.1/2.5" pulleys, ID1000's, ZL1 Lid, CNC ported blower, WCCH heads, Mamo Motorsports custom cam, 102mm TPIS TB, DSteck Flex Fuel module, ZR1 HX pump, custom HX tube set, Fluidyne 3X HX,4.5" intake tube, FlyingV installation

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    (...? ............??)
    Last edited by Blown376; 03-31-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    2009 CTS V Black Raven Sedan, M6, Recaro's, Ultraview
    Stage 0.6 Airaid CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" LT's, Kooks catted xpipe, stock mufflers, Mamofied LS7, NGK TR6, SM Dual CC, 160F stat, Dynojet tuned by Dave @dasilvamotorsport, SAE 526hp/508tq/91oct

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown376 View Post
    (...? ............??)
    Brilliant

679RWHP 662RWTQ
    BMF cam
    Ported SC/Snout/90TB
    ID850's
    IW 9.1/2.55
    Airaid w/green filter
    Katech+W4M HX ZR1 pump
    Norcal ice tank

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    I join ctsvowners I am instantly banned from a section.....
    Quote Originally Posted by atxv View Post
    Who would I speak with about this? I'm curious also.
    I think you should both stand up for yourselves, banning sevy and atxv from classifieds aint right !

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I call BS (Given)
    I call BS (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobF300 View Post
    I think you should both stand up for yourselves, banning sevy and atxv from classifieds aint right !
    Cunt!!!

But I am laughing

679RWHP 662RWTQ
    BMF cam
    Ported SC/Snout/90TB
    ID850's
    IW 9.1/2.55
    Airaid w/green filter
    Katech+W4M HX ZR1 pump
    Norcal ice tank